Turkoglu's Turn To Take A Shot At Toronto & Colangelo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkoglu's Turn To Take A Shot At Toronto & Colangelo

I knew it was only a matter of time before he said something. I'm not liking how everyone is now taking their turns and shitting not only on Toronto but Canada too.

Here's Hedo take on things:

New Phoenix Suns forward Hedo Turkoglu took aim at his former team, the Toronto Raptors, and their general manager, Bryan Colangelo, this weekend.

“People have to realize something is wrong with that organization and nobody wants to go there any more,” he said in a phone interview from Turkey, where he is captaining the Turkish national team at the World Championships. “It’s not just the players who see this.”
    Turkoglu insisted Bosh was a good teammate.

“It’s funny that people will talk behind your back,” Turkoglu said of Colangelo. “If he was feeling this way, why not have the guts to say it during the season? Why not say it to Chris? Now that Chris has left, it’s not nice to say those things.

“Chris has been a franchise player and he did a lot of good things for the Raptors,” Turkoglu added. “I don’t think Chris is the type of player to quit on his teammates.”

Turkoglu had his own issues with the Raptors. A year ago, Toronto signed him as a free agent, believing his versatility was the missing piece to creating an Eastern Conference contender. The year before, Turkoglu helped the Orlando Magic reach the NBA Finals, where they lost to the Lakers.

But Turkoglu quickly fell out of favor in Toronto, facing criticism for being out of shape and unmotivated.

His former agent and the Suns’ current president of basketball operations, Lon Babby, said Turkoglu never got his legs under him in Toronto after a long postseason run and a summer spent playing for the Turkish national team in preparation for this year’s World Championships.

Turkoglu added that the chemistry in Toronto was never right and the Raptors never used his talents properly.

“I don’t have to talk any more about it for me because it’s past now,” he said. “I don’t care any more what people say about me because I’ve got other things to worry about.”

But Turkoglu was clearly miffed by Colangelo’s comments.

“I just don’t understand why you would say these things,” he said. “Like I said, that organization has problems.”
    Source - Click here

I knew I forgot to add someone to my list of the top 10 Douchbag Raptors of all time.

Screw Hedo!

Comment

ya, w/e go make love to your tranny wife.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

its funny how turkyflu talk about BC making comment behind peoples backs! thats all turk has done, talk shit from turkey!

its almost as if classy hard working loyal players are becoming extinct.

i cant think of a single franchise that wouldnt have problems with guys like turk, he has some nerve to say t.o was the problem.

Turkeyflu = triple douche
        Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Sun Aug 1, 2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Hedo is right BC has lost control and is in desperation damage control mode ie Chandler/Barnes non deals, as there is no organizational accountability in TO as both Wright & Jack spoke about the situation in the media last season. BC is looking really weak trying to bad mouth Bosh after the fact. Should have manned up and talked to Bosh when he was still a Raptor instead of trying to blame Bosh for TO's failures- it starts at the top BC look in the mirror. I haven't been a BC supporter ever since he fired Sam at 8-9 then let Jay take over because he's a Canadian ie good PR. It's not Hedo's fault that Jay/BC didn't put him through training camp leaving his regular season endurance to chance then misused his point forward talents in the offensive schemes.

Btw- Turk will have a few good years in Phoenix as we will see how Jay/BC misused his talents after his acquisition.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
            Hedo is right BC has lost control and is in desperation damage control mode ie Chandler/Barnes non deals, as there is no organizational accountability in TO as both Wright & Jack spoke about the situation in the media last season. BC is looking really weak trying to bad mouth Bosh after the fact. Should have manned up and talked to Bosh when he was still a Raptor instead of trying to blame Bosh for TO's failures- it starts at the top BC look in the mirror. I haven't been a BC supporter ever since he fired Sam at 8-9 then let Jay take over because he's a Canadian ie good PR.

Btw- Turk will have a few good years in Phoenix as we will see how Jay/BC misused his talents after his acquisition.
            BC only went public with his belief after Bosh had already took public shots at T.O & the franchise. & its not like bosh called up BC to voice his displeasure, bosh took the first jab & now is crying because he got a black eye.

& Hedo opened his big mouth from Turkey, he shouldnt be talkin shit when he's as classless as they come.

players living in LBJ's Glass guest house shouldnt throw stones

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
              BC only went public with his belief after Bosh had already took public shots at T.O & the franchise. & its not like bosh called up BC to voice his displeasure, bosh took the first jab & now is crying because he got a black eye.

players living in LBJ's Glass guest house shouldnt throw stones
              He say, she say.

In the end Bosh will most likely have a championship or 2 or 3 to his name while BC will be forever linked with Bosh leaving TO & with drafting Bargnani #1 overall in 2006- who would you want to be right about now?

Comment

Chris Byatch and He's-dum Turdonyou can both eff themselves. They are the future of classless. BC was at least honest with answers. Bosh didn't have the balls to address Toronto and Hedo is just a goatfaced pizzabitch.
                The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Turkolgu is a fag. we have problems? wtf buddy you have problems your the most unfit piece of crap in the whole NBA. Watch next season everyone in Phoenix is gonna find out how much of a fag Turk really is.
                  ya dun noe

Comment

Hedo is right BC has lost control and is in desperation damage control mode ie Chandler/Barnes non deals, as there is no organizational accountability in TO as both Wright & Jack spoke about the situation in the media last season. BC is looking really weak trying to bad mouth Bosh after the fact. Should have manned up and talked to Bosh when he was still a Raptor instead of trying to blame Bosh for TO's failures- it starts at the top BC look in the mirror. I haven't been a BC supporter ever since he fired Sam at 8-9 then let Jay take over because he's a Canadian ie good PR. It's not Hedo's fault that Jay/BC didn't put him through training camp leaving his regular season endurance to chance then misused his point forward talents in the offensive schemes.

I felt bosh got sam fired when he visibly stop listening to sam during timeouts. don't you think there is a reason why he never got another head coaching job after he left toronto? I have read and listened to alot of bosh's interviews since he left I think its safe to say that bosh seems more concerned with media exposure and his brand name more then anything else. Lets say for one second that yes, bosh, wade, and lebron made plans to play with each other, is BC not justified to say that he tried to build around bosh in vein?

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
                      Chris Byatch and He's-dum Turdonyou can both eff themselves. They are the future of classless. BC was at least honest with answers. Bosh didn't have the balls to address Toronto and Hedo is just a goatfaced pizzabitch.
                      i agree 100%

all BC did was tell it how it was, he didnt embellish or speculate about anything, didnt let his emotion take over & rant & rave like dan gilbert, BC actually spoke his mind based on fact & did it in a classy manner,he mearlly stated the obvious. & i commend him for it.

the fact is these young athletes these days dont have the same loyalty, respect that they claim to have, its all about the brand for peeps like bosh & the types of comments BC said hurts his brand so of course he's going to say what ever to salvage his BOSH name even do wade & LBJ's laundry & give them reach arounds before practices.

turkyglu is a joke he hides all the way in turkey, publiclly bash's everything to do with T.O & BC in turkish & hopes no translaters are around to tell everyone the crock of shit that just spilled out his mouth. id be completlly happy if hedo got gang raped by 12 horny gorrilla's! LOL

also Miami better learn to play against zone defence cause im sure there going to see alot of it this year, there three amigo's all like to take it to the hole & not one of them is a good 3pt shooter nore do they have enough 3pt shooters to spread the floor.

as for scoring on them i dont see that being a problem with big z & bosh in the paint, z is too old & bosh couldnt protect the paint in T.O so why is it going to be any different in miami, it prob. will be worse cause now bosh has help he'll think he can take plays off & relax. teams will pound it in the paint as often as possible.
                      Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Sun Aug 1, 2010, 11:04 PM.

Comment

He say, she say.

In the end Bosh will most likely have a championship or 2 or 3 to his name while BC will be forever linked with Bosh leaving TO & with drafting Bargnani #1 overall in 2006- who would you want to be right about now?
                        You really think that Bosh winning champioships in Miami is a big deal with Wade & James? I suppose you must then believe that Adam Morrison's rings in LA are really meaningful as well. Like Rondo said...they havent won anything yet.

As far as BC "manning up" during the season and confronting Bosh...I dont think you like the Raptors much...did you want him to jeopardize the s&t arrangement he had with Bosh? It turns out after all that Bosh effed him/us fans on that anyway.

At best Hedo is like the pot calling the kettle black. He's got an axe to grind doesnt he? Did he have a problem signing here for the big dollars last year? He should fire his agent for letting him sign with a shitty organization. Oh sorry, his agent is now his boss (pres. of the Suns). Lol.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          I felt bosh got sam fired when he visibly stop listening to sam during timeouts. don't you think there is a reason why he never got another head coaching job after he left toronto? I have read and listened to alot of bosh's interviews since he left I think its safe to say that bosh seems more concerned with media exposure and his brand name more then anything else. Lets say for one second that yes, bosh, wade, and lebron made plans to play with each other, is BC not justified to say that he tried to build around bosh in vein?
                          I don't know to me it seemed as if Bosh wanted Sam around but Sam's handling of Bargnani pissed BC off- I can't call it. I do know that Jay has done no better than Sam as head coach.

The rosters BC put around Bosh were laughable as Bosh aka skinny man never player with a legit upper echelon player under BC not to mention playing next to a pseudo center in Bargnani. Jay had a much more talented roster last season than Sam ever had, Sam would have gotten close to 50 wins out of this years team in my mind, and coached it down with his no accountability mentality.

If Bosh, LBJ & Wade made plans to play with each other BC should have cleared cap space like Riley ie no JO deal, to give another viable option. Miami was the only team that could accommodate all 3 while BC is still trying to move Banks (JO deal).

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            You really think that Bosh winning champioships in Miami is a big deal with Wade & James? I suppose you must then believe that Adam Morrison's rings in LA are really meaningful as well. Like Rondo said...they havent won anything yet.

As far as BC "manning up" during the season and confronting Bosh...I dont think you like the Raptors much...did you want him to jeopardize the s&t arrangement he had with Bosh? It turns out after all that Bosh effed him/us fans on that anyway.

At best Hedo is like the pot calling the kettle black. He's got an axe to grind doesnt he? Did he have a problem signing here for the big dollars last year? He should fire his agent for letting him sign with a shitty organization. Oh sorry, his agent is now his boss (pres. of the Suns). Lol.
                            If Bosh wins a 'ship in Miami, most likey to happen at least once, it will be a big deal, truss. They haven't won anything yet as a trio but Wade has won a ring already. Btw AMorrison is not a viable comparison as he was a fringe roster player for LA while Bosh is part of the core in Miami.

S&T, all BC got was Miami's 1st round pick in 2011(likely number 30) & gave TO back the number one pick BC traded away to Miami in the JO deal. Plus a 14 million dollar trade exception. BC f*cked himself & the fans over.

I can almost guarantee that Hedo will play really well in Phoenix over the next couple of years further exposing TO's lack of structure.

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
                              Turkolgu is a fag. we have problems? wtf buddy you have problems your the most unfit piece of crap in the whole NBA. Watch next season everyone in Phoenix is gonna find out how much of a fag Turk really is.
                              BC/Jay should have put him through training camp. I bet he will be in shape in Pheonix because there is structure plus player accountability.

Comment

Working...
                              X