Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Burke Intimidated by Colangelo

LOL

I really like Bryan (Colangelo, the Raptors GM). He’s a really good guy but I don’t like to be seen with him in public. He’s taller than I am. He’s better looking than I am. He speaks better than I do and he dresses better than I do. So whenever I appear with him, I come off looking short and barely literate and not well-dressed. I like Bryan but I don’t like getting on stage with him.”
    Source - Click here

ya except those good looks and public speaking skills have brought us one playoff sweep in 4 years..............i think im starting to prefer wins and repsectablility over bryans public image

Comment

I could easily interpret that as Burke calling Colangelo Gay.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        LOL

Source - Click here
        Even if Burke doesn't turn the leafs around he is one of the most entertaining people in all of hockey. He's done things that make me say "what an a$$h013!!" but in a city looking for a good quote and some interesting distractions he is a guy who always has my attention.
        "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          LOL

Source - Click here
          Brian Burke is a dick, but I prefer him over Colengalo at this point, at least he's got them a star player like Kessel to replace Sundin, who do we have to replace Bosh? Bargnani??! ahhhgg........

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            I could easily interpret that as Burke calling Colangelo Gay.
            lmao.
            The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
            Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
            www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
            http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
            http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
              Brian Burke is a dick, but I prefer him over Colengalo at this point, at least he's got them a star player like Kessel to replace Sundin, who do we have to replace Bosh? Bargnani??! ahhhgg........
              well the book is still out on that.

at least weve made the playoffs.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

True that BB comes across physically like a doughboy and un-nuanced in his interviews but the guy is very smart (a lawyer who has been on the business end of sports as well). Amidst the self deprecation in that quote is a pretty clever response. I noticed he didnt raise Peddie's name in the piece...lol. There maybe a time when the ACC may become too large an entity to be kind of mixed in with MLSE and require it's own Pres. BB & BC could be in competition.

Comment

How could you feel intimidated by BC right now..hes at his absolutely low point....id be making low key bargnani jokes and shit jokes about his contract.....intimidated by a fraud ? not me...truth is BC is at a point right now where he probably actually reads fan mail and interacts with common ppl on the street...thats what you start doing when the walls are caving in lol

Comment

Working...
                  X