Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic Game Thread: Raptors 101 - Cavaliers 81 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    OMG. I forgot about the game. I just started saving it with five min left in the 3rd...

Glad to see the Raps ahead at this point.
    Nice .... at least I don't have to be a loser and talk to myself now. Welcome Apollo.

Comment

Our defence in the 3rd was as tight as a Camels arse in a Sandstorm.

Comment

Well good news, Andrea hasn't forgotten how to score. Bad news, Andrea hasn't forgotten how to rebound either. #onereboundtonight

Comment

Well, all things considered that was a excellent performance from Toronto. Sloppy at times, but during the 2nd half that was some of the best defence I've watched the Raptors play in years. Again, it was against a weak Cavalier team, but that shouldn't take anything away from the effort tonight.

Now, we got a tough sked ahead of ourselves out west. *prays*

Comment

Still haven't started watching. I'll be skipping all the commercials when I do.

Totally off topic but I just bought a Jack LaLanne Juicer at Canadian Tire. The thing is awesome. *Sips his Pineapple O.J. concoction*

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Totally off topic but I just bought a Jack LaLanne Juicer at Canadian Tire. The thing is awesome. *Sips his Pineapple O.J. concoction*
              I've wonder about that Juicer. Might have to pick one up. That would of come in handy when I made my wicked southwestern scrambled eggs tonight for dinner.

Comment

Looks like Jack and Jose are off to a slow start much like last season. I mean that in terms of shooting. On the bright side Jose still knows how to run an offense.

What percentage of rebounds did Reggie get that game? Something like 75%? Yeesh!

Watching Julian Wright during that one play he got in garbage time was painful. How'd this guy make it to the NBA?

Sonny Weems is the new vortex. 80% of the time he looked to shoot or drive with the ball. He's definitely a chucker.

I think DeRozan and Kleiza should get more touches.

Whose minutes does Ed Davis take: Reggie or Andersen? Or Amir?

Comment

Just finished watching the game. I have got to say, Reggie has been looking really good. Last season he seemed to think he was part of the offense and it really brought me down every time I saw the ball land in his hands. They haven't seemed to be passing it to him as much which is great and when he grabs a board or makes a steal he passes it off which is great.

That up and under DeMar pulled off in the fourth was sick. I thought it was Kobe in a Raptors jerseys there for a second.

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                  I've wonder about that Juicer. Might have to pick one up. That would of come in handy when I made my wicked southwestern scrambled eggs tonight for dinner.
                  It's on sale at Canadian Tire for $99. Not gonna find a better tim to get one than now.

Comment

Bargnani had less rebounds than Hollins, allowed 3 offensive rebounds. OMG. He had 1 friggin rebound. But we won, so who cares we're .50 bitches!

Comment

Isn't there a chat room on the front page of this site while the game is active? Or do you just like talking to yourself Doc? I mean, if that's your thing, that's cool and all, I ain't judging or nothing...

Comment

Krix wrote: View Post
                        Isn't there a chat room on the front page of this site while the game is active? Or do you just like talking to yourself Doc? I mean, if that's your thing, that's cool and all, I ain't judging or nothing...
                        *feels like a loser*

Ya, I knew that coming into this season too Krix. That was the main reason why I axed the game threads last season and why I probably will again this year. RR I guess is more of a "game chat" type of crowd. I'll just have to accept that and move on.

Comment

Excellent game, and it was fun to be at! Still disappointed at our C with only 1 damn rebound... When's he gonna man up? What di his fan boys have to say about his performances? "At least he averages 21 PPG!" Gimme a break...

Big up to Sonny and DeMar givin' daps outside Real Sports Bar! That place is amazing if you haven't been, plenty of "talent"!

Comment

Working...
                          X