Raptors All Time Super Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors All Time Super Team

What if by the fall of 2003 the Raptors had a starting lineup of Damon Stoudamire, Marcus Camby, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, and Chris Bosh!?! That would have been a good team right?! Now you all can tell me how crazy this is. (Was thinking about mentioning how good Bosh/Roy, or Bosh/Rondo would have been... But this would be equally pointless) I would finish by saying that I hope the Raps draft the best PG available in next year's draft and that helps get this team back to the playoffs.
    This is the dumbest thread everto be posted on RR...
    44.44%
    I have a lot of time on my hands so I don't mind reading the dumbest thread ever posted on RR...
    55.56%

LOL You must be bored. But yes, that would be a pretty sick line-up.

Comment

We can all dream from time to time.
      What about Chauncey, he had some time here I think? Don't remember when but imagine that.

Comment

This thread should be amalgamated with 5 others on the exact same subject posted over the past two years.

Comment

The problem with all of that is that we wouldn't have Bosh if we had Carter and McGrady. Probably wouldn't have had Carter if we had Stoudemire.

Comment

Hmm...wouldn't you rather start Davis instead of Camby? Davis did more for the Raps than Camby and was an All-Star for us.

Comment

Working...
            X