Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Barbosa Was Dealt & Why Nash Got a Divorce

Yikes.

Leandro Barbosa was on the Phoenix Suns from 2003-2010…He was a fan favorite in the desert and then got traded this past Summer before the season began..Why was the longest tenured Suns player shipped out of town…I’m being told he was messing around with Steve Nash’s wife…Here’s what my source tells me..”Barbosa was traded because Nash caught wind of the affair and he had to go…That’s why Nash all of a sudden got divorced after his wife had the baby..He realized it wasn’t his and then decided to split from her immediately following the birth.” Ok, this is some crazy soap opera type activities going on within the Suns organization…Nash did split with his wife over the Summer and then got divorced immediately following the birth of the child…Like most other crazy tips, I will take this with a grain of salt, but the time lines are striking…and the first two kids Nash and his wife had were out of wedlock as well..
    Source - Click here

Holy crap!

I don't even know what to think! If it's true that's messed up man, and shows something about Barbosa's character. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though on an unconfirmed rumour.

Comment

whoa...

Comment

I don't man. That sounds like a pretty crazy rumor. Not sure I believe it. In life there just some things you don't do. That's the ultimate friend betrayal. If I was Nash, Barbosa would have been dealt to Toronto with a broken nose and some busted teeth.

There were rumors about Colangelo trying to trade for Nash recently. For that reason alone it makes me doubt this.

Comment

I find this really hard to believe. In my link below is a tweet from Nash calling Leandrinho "my friend" when he was traded.

Halfway down the page.....

http://tweetletes.com/profile/The_Real_Nash

Comment

Good find Bendit. I think this has to be bogus. Nash called the guy his friend and there was a rumor a month ago that Colangelo was making calls about Nash's availability. I'm sold. I don't buy this Barbosa/Nash's ex-wife rumor.

Comment

um after the trade steve nash tweeted alot of things towards him and said he was gonna miss his brother and such. so i doubt this is true.

Comment

oh haha guess some of you guys beat me to it.

Comment

Comment

calling BS on this one!

Comment

Funny how no one believes the unsubstantiated Barbosa rumour, but quite a few believed the unsubstantiated Bosh rumour.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I believe it.
                        Look at him and look at her. They're perfect together.

Comment

everything i've heard about nash/barbosa is that they were the closest of the suns during their heyday (mid aughts), and quite good friends. there's a really funny video they did together on the plane, with barbosa dressed up like a character from avatar.

still, i've heard of stranger things happening. just 'cause someone's yer bud doesn't mean it's impossible...it's not uncommon AT ALL for someone to get involved with a teammate's WoG. i'm skeptical in this case simply because nash is one of the guys that barbosa respected most in the L.
                          TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

Is the baby Brazillian looking with Giant Monkey Arms? If so, then probably Barbs

Comment

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
                              still, i've heard of stranger things happening. just 'cause someone's yer bud doesn't mean it's impossible...it's not uncommon AT ALL for someone to get involved with a teammate's WoG. i'm skeptical in this case simply because nash is one of the guys that barbosa respected most in the L.
                              Besides, the logistics are not right. It's not like LB was the local postman showing up at the Nash residence for a diddle while Stevie was on a road trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X