Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Moses Malone with the 46 win Rockets.
    This and Westbrook are anomalies, for good reason.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

I cancelled my subscription to Sports Illustrated

Actually I did that in 1999 but still
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        great read on the team but Derozan particularly

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/3...raptors-change
        That's really good.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          That's really good.
          I'm getting so fucking excited for the playoffs I feel like all my years as a fan have led to this moment
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• That fucking Dunk.

heh

the comments on the ESPN twitter are hilarious.

Comment

• Clutch

Comment

• If Curry misses a couple more games, any chance DeRozan makes it to the first team

and has that ever been achieved before by a Raptor
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  If Curry misses a couple more games, any chance DeRozan makes it to the first team

and has that ever been achieved before by a Raptor
                  I’d be surprised if DeMar made first team. Possible though I guess (which is amazing in and of itself).

Vince never got higher than 2nd team. Same for Bosh.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• yeah, there is actually some competition here for Demar regarding all nba. Harden, curry, westbrook, lillard, butler, irving, oladipo and beal will all be in consideration. I'd still put demar on the second team, but lillard is making a strong case lately and it's hard to ignore westbrooks stat sheet stuffing.

Comment

• DD has every right to make the first team. Obviously Harden is the lock, but you could really make a case of DD over Curry.

However I suspect he drops to second team. But it will be between DD, Kyrie, Lillard, Dipo and Russ. All deserving of a spot too. But when things are close you should use team record as the difference maker.

Comment

• So much disrespect here in not putting DeRozan in the top 8 for MVP candidates. Somehow even Irving is ranked above him because apparently Irving has 'better team success' and 'better narrative'?! I can respect that DeRozan's raw stats don't measure up to some of the others on this list, but not giving him credit for team success and elevating others based on 'narrative' pisses me off.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...n-lillard-rise

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                          So much disrespect here in not putting DeRozan in the top 8 for MVP candidates. Somehow even Irving is ranked above him because apparently Irving has 'better team success' and 'better narrative'?! I can respect that DeRozan's raw stats don't measure up to some of the others on this list, but not giving him credit for team success and elevating others based on 'narrative' pisses me off.

Couldn't believe that either but was too frustrated to post it. Harden/Lebron/Curry/Davis? Sure. Maybe Giannis but he's putting up all these stats on an 8th place team. Lillard is doing the same. Irving may be doing it for a second place team...but what about the guy in 1st?! Troll job i believe.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                            So much disrespect here in not putting DeRozan in the top 8 for MVP candidates. Somehow even Irving is ranked above him because apparently Irving has 'better team success' and 'better narrative'?! I can respect that DeRozan's raw stats don't measure up to some of the others on this list, but not giving him credit for team success and elevating others based on 'narrative' pisses me off.

I don't see the MVP dis-respect, because it really has been more of a team effort this year, than DeMar elevating the team. Now, if you look at what Anthony Davis is doing... that's a classic MVP type of candidate. Raps are all about system, talent depth and kumbaya. You can't give DeMar too much credit for that.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Couldn't believe that either but was too frustrated to post it. Harden/Lebron/Curry/Davis? Sure. Maybe Giannis but he's putting up all these stats on an 8th place team. Lillard is doing the same. Irving may be doing it for a second place team...but what about the guy in 1st?! Troll job i believe.
                              Portland is 3rd in the west FYI.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                                Portland is 3rd in the west FYI.
                                yeah....was kind of wondering that when i typed it

Comment

Working...
                                X