Another really good piece on DeMar:

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/02/26/de...akaway-podcast
    Audio version is amazing!
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Give it to him in Comptonese

"So the homie come thru with 5 quarter bags of that loud ok, how many ounces you got"
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Give it to him in Comptonese

"So the homie come thru with 5 quarter bags of that loud ok, how many ounces you got"
          Hey! That’s racist!

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            Hey! That’s racist!
            NBA is racist against Canada

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• With 23 points last night, DeMar has passed Derrick Coleman to crack the top 200 on the all-time NBA scoring list (12904 career points).

He's now 3500 points behind the current #100 spot, which is owned by Jerry Stackhouse
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  With 23 points last night, DeMar has passed Derrick Coleman to crack the top 200 on the all-time NBA scoring list (12904 career points).

He's now 3500 points behind the current #100 spot, which is owned by Jerry Stackhouse
                  Less than two seasons away.

Comment

• Just saw that Demar is #2 in the league for assists by shooting guards, and just 0.1 assists per game behind the leader, Lou Williams! Watching Demar last night I'm ever more convinced that he is a changed player and will NOT fall apart in the playoffs. To watch his reaction after some of his assists you can just tell that he's really enjoying his new playmaker role. It actually makes sense given his modest, non attention seeking personality. I hope this guy gets to the Hall of Fame some day.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                      Just saw that Demar is #2 in the league for assists by shooting guards, and just 0.1 assists per game behind the leader, Lou Williams! Watching Demar last night I'm ever more convinced that he is a changed player and will NOT fall apart in the playoffs. To watch his reaction after some of his assists you can just tell that he's really enjoying his new playmaker role. It actually makes sense given his modest, non attention seeking personality. I hope this guy gets to the Hall of Fame some day.
                      Show of hands how many people picked the 2 guard assist leaders to be Lou will and deebo in the preseason

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Show of hands how many people picked the 2 guard assist leaders to be Lou will and deebo in the preseason
                        Isn’t harden technically a 2 guard now that cp3 is in the lineup?

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                          Isn’t harden technically a 2 guard now that cp3 is in the lineup?
                          True. I didn't think long about it just went with mitch p lol. Really tho it's all irrelevant these days. There's ball handling guys, there's wings and then there's bigs.

Comment

• I was just going with the ESPN stats pages where they apparently still consider Harden a 1. I'll take it for DD because his growth in this area is something to celebrate.

Comment

• DeRozan named EC player of the week.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• When a skinny kid was picked 9th in the draft so many years ago, I don't think you could have seen this coming. The fact that he has made it into the MVP conversation on basketball skills alone is amazing. But if you could believe it, it's more amazing to see the person he has become and we should be evermore proud to have him as the face of this franchise. Now, I say that having never met him and having no connection to his real life. But read the latest article from The Player's Tribune by Kevin Love. If you didn't already appreciate the leader Demar was, you may now.

Comment

Working...
                                X