Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    I have been hard on DeRozan over the years, but this is even more reason why I don't want the Raptors to have anything to do with Vince Carter (ie: jersey retirement, HOF with a Raptors jersey, etc...). Assuming DeRozan remains a Raptor for the rest of his career, he has earned the right to become the first Raptor to be honored in that sort of way.
    Why?
    You can have both you know. It's ok.

Its just sports.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      I hope he's OK

Sounds pretty fuckin' far from OK
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        I hope he's OK

Can’t place it but isn’t that the lyric of a song? As for the article, great read. Lots of info in there. A lot old for raps fans but some new. Maybe an insight into why he practices on New Year’s Eve instead of celebrating.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Can’t place it but isn’t that the lyric of a song? As for the article, great read. Lots of info in there. A lot old for raps fans but some new. Maybe an insight into why he practices on New Year’s Eve instead of celebrating.
          It's a Kevin Gates song. Tomorrow or something I think. But people usually use lyrics that mean something to them, as someone who has went through depression I used to do the same thing.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            Awesome article
            This is an excellent piece of long form journalism from an organization (ESPN) which has shied away from it lately. It paints a picture of Demar on a human scale that a lot of people can easily relate to...

For me it was the material around his dad ... The Hawk...who pushed him pretty hard to be the player he is today. Getting "the talk" from your old man on the way home in the car post game brought back memories. Some good .. and some not so good.

If you haven't read it... Give it read. Its worth your time even if it wasn't about a raptor player.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• His father isn't doing so well. I know someone who's gone through depression.. not a word you just throw around. It's a really tough battle to get through. Hope he's okay.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                His father isn't doing so well. I know someone who's gone through depression.. not a word you just throw around. It's a really tough battle to get through. Hope he's okay.
                Yeah he also broke up with his long-term partner Kiara, and someone said he posted "stress level max'd" on instagram.

Poor guy. Too bad he can't take a break over ASW but maybe the socializing will keep him out of his head.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Yeah he also broke up with his long-term partner Kiara, and someone said he posted "stress level max'd" on instagram.

Poor guy. Too bad he can't take a break over ASW but maybe the socializing will keep him out of his head.
                  Also, his mother's health and a recent friend of his was killed
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Respect Demar Derozan
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Crazy how much I relate with everything he said, shits hard to cope with I hope he'll be okay. This also makes a lot of sense in terms of his production too, when I have my bad days I don't have the same drive I do on good days. Prayers out for Debo hope everything works out well.

Comment

• Another really good piece on DeMar:

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/02/26/de...akaway-podcast
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Another really good piece on DeMar:

Amazing article. Demar is really a special dude and a lot smarter of a player than I thought. The amount of basketball he watches and how well he remembers every game is crazy. It also seems like he's studied almost every player. He mentioned guys like alex english and andre miller. Guys you know most NBA players probably don't even think to take moves from and analyze.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Another really good piece on DeMar:

The "just put Otto Porter on him" days are loooooong gone.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X