No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before on the forum or not - sorry if it has - the Raptors subreddit has organized a project to support DeMar, they're calling it "Project Don't Worry We Got You."

They are planning on making a book filled with drawings/images/pictures from fans to send to DeMar and they have also started a GoFundMe page - the first $80 will be used to create the book, while all other proceeds will be donated in DeMar's name to Lupus Canada.

Here's a link to the page if you want more information or want to help support. https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...ry_we_got_you/

EDIT: I think it should be mentioned the donations are going to Lupus Canada in DeMar's name as his mother was diagnosed with lupus when he was a child.
    Last edited by Mindlessness; Tue Mar 6, 2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• I really do hope DeMar is our Raptor for life
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        When a skinny kid was picked 9th in the draft so many years ago, I don't think you could have seen this coming. The fact that he has made it into the MVP conversation on basketball skills alone is amazing. But if you could believe it, it's more amazing to see the person he has become and we should be evermore proud to have him as the face of this franchise. Now, I say that having never met him and having no connection to his real life. But read the latest article from The Player's Tribune by Kevin Love. If you didn't already appreciate the leader Demar was, you may now.

The Raptors have a great player AND a special person in their hands.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I'm glad too because it's a great cause that for once isn't a politics us vs them issue. I mean gun control, race, gender and Tr*mp are important topics, but it's fucking exhausting and annoying quite frankly.

Left and right should all agree that people get depressed and should feel free to discuss it
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Respect DeMar DeRozan
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Holy crap, DeMar. Wow.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Was wondering how many players have had DeMar's combination of 29%+ usage, 25%+ assist rate, and sub 10% turnover rate.

Only 4 players have done it the past 20 years. What DeMar is doing could be called a McGrady

https://www.basketball-reference.com...r_by=pts_per_g
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• If we win on Friday and Demar has even a decent game, he may just win player of the week again
                      forget Sunday against the Knicks LOL
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• That dunk last night was sick, wicked and nasty. Dude is a killer.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          That dunk last night was sick, wicked and nasty. Dude is a killer.
                          Good to hear from you again Chuck
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• #ProveEm

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Add a new Poll

- Will Demar DeRozan end UP TOP 5 in MVP voting this year
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X