• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    kirkland signature lifestyle
    For when you need 15 lbs of anything.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Demar is ranked 4 or 5 in Mvp ranking where does this translate to all nba ratings 1st or second team?

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
        Demar is ranked 4 or 5 in Mvp ranking where does this translate to all nba ratings 1st or second team?
        MVP ranking is just decided by one writer for NBA.com (Sekou Smith). So it doesn't really have much value. All NBA is decided by all media outlets. So guys like Doug Smith for example would have a say. DeMar has a disadvantage because most media guys probably don't watch the Raptors much.. especially out West when they only see us twice a year.

However Raps are elite.. and you usually reward the best player from the elite teams even if you don't watch them play. DD should get either first or second all-NBA. If he gets bumped down to 3rd that would be a shame in my opinion.

Comment

• I'd give DeRozan the day off against Orlando. They should still be able to beat the Magic even without him.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            I'd give DeRozan the day off against Orlando. They should still be able to beat the Magic even without him.
            100% of Keons agree.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Wow

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wow

This is a massive deal

In 2001

Lol but for real who else used to buy slam magazine? I'd roller blade to 7 11 and get a slurpee with it lol
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Wow

Isn't Lowry already "King of the North" in the official team intros. lol. Always some Raptor getting dissed by US media, even if it's not intentional.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Isn't Lowry already "King of the North" in the official team intros. lol. Always some Raptor getting dissed by US media, even if it's not intentional.
                    Just be glad the team has its first posterboy since Vince.

2018 it's noticeable, the united states has decided to move derozan into "NBA tier 2 star". I guess he's grinded long enough, cali boy with a cool swag and then the depression thing, they've decided he's in the marketing machine now
                    Last edited by KeonClark; Wed Mar 21, 2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Is it solidified tho? is he really the greatest player in franchise history now? i still think its Vince.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Is it solidified tho? is he really the greatest player in franchise history now? i still think its Vince.
                        That's your nostalgia talking

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Just be glad the team has its first posterboy since Vince.

2018 it's noticeable, the united states has decided to move derozan into "NBA tier 2 star". I guess he's grinded long enough, cali boy with a cool swag and then the depression thing, they've decided he's in the marketing machine now
                          Yeah, I think they are mentally preparing the US sports fan for the shock and horror, should the Raps somehow miraculously survive the NBA conspiracy and make it to the Finals. Like a good WWE script, they're taking the time to work a few new characters into the plot in advance, who may become headliners in the future.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, I think they are mentally preparing the US sports fan for the shock and horror, should the Raps somehow miraculously survive the NBA conspiracy and make it to the Finals. Like a good WWE script, they're taking the time to work a few new characters into the plot in advance, who may become headliners in the future.
                            Couldn't have said it better. It's obvious they are preparing for the possibility. Have a look at the ESPN sportscenter piece i posted in today's game thread

Comment

• https://youtu.be/rl2MOAw80pM

Derozan replacement draft this kid at all cost when he enters the draft. The last shooter I was this hype about was klay Thompson.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                                https://youtu.be/rl2MOAw80pM

Derozan replacement draft this kid at all cost when he enters the draft. The last shooter I was this hype about was klay Thompson.
                                Yah but the way his name sounds is really annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X