No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It makes harden really focus. Demar’s biggest problem is focus. When he’s focused he’s a more than passable defender.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      No, no we're not.

Not sure how you think Oladipo swapping in for DeRozan makes up a +15 points per 100 possessions differential but sure mate.
      Because DeMar was basically unplayable vs. the Cavs... a total trainwreck at times. And Dipo played like a star. 15 PPP, or whatever it was, sounds about right.

Comment

• Don’t pretend we got destroyed. We got broken, but we played close for large majorities of the series. Bebe put us down 15 in 2 minutes, serge turning the ball over and being a moron in the beginning of the second half in game 2 put us down 15. The optics of the series look bad but it was bad defensive coaching, rotation decisions, and mental weakness. The little things add up and we will hopefully fix at least two, if not all three of those things with a new coach and hopefully a mentally healthy Demar.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Ah, the magic Johnson "don't be a dickhead" award. Congrats derozan on not being a dickhead
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Think he did quite a bit more than just not be a dickhead, but hey, what do I know?

Think bringing awareness to and opening up about mental illness is pretty big for a pro athlete to do. Especially one with his background. Of course when you're in the "shut up and dribble" camp you don't care about something like that.

Comment

Think he did quite a bit more than just not be a dickhead, but hey, what do I know?

Think bringing awareness to and opening up about mental illness is pretty big for a pro athlete to do. Especially one with his background. Of course when you're in the "shut up and dribble" camp you don't care about something like that.
                I'm in the "crack dumb jokes on RR" camp. You'll never see Westbrook or draymond getting the "dealing with the media and public award" is all. But hey, never let me stop an opportunity to get offended and take a comment out of context

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I'm in the "crack dumb jokes on RR" camp. You'll never see Westbrook or draymond getting the "dealing with the media and public award" is all. But hey, never let me stop an opportunity to get offended and take a comment out of context
                  Nobody's offended or taking anything out of context lol.

You always make these kind of comments, it's not a one off it's a pattern. I know your type.

Comment

Nobody's offended or taking anything out of context lol.

You always make these kind of comments, it's not a one off it's a pattern. I know your type.

via GIPHY

That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Comment

• Seriously though, good on Demar. 100% deserved. It comes as absolutely no surprise that DD won this award this year. As far as human beings go, they don't come of better mettle in the NBA. I still dream that maybe with some incredible, say, Lithuanian wonder coach we can, to a greater or lesser extent, just bring it back and try again. Demar is a hard worker and an amazing team player. Need a coach who can help him comprehend what's needed of him on the defensive end and draw out the confidence to play with ferocity once the post season begins.

Just noticed you can't spell Demar without dream.

I still dream.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          ...I still dream that maybe with some incredible, say, Lithuanian wonder coach we can, to a greater or lesser extent, just bring it back and try again. Demar is a hard worker and an amazing team player. Need a coach who can help him comprehend what's needed of him on the defensive end and draw out the confidence to play with ferocity once the post season begins...
                          I was just (probably forlornly) thinking this.

Comment

• I don't mean to diminish the value of winning these awards, but seriously what's up with these obscure awards that no one has ever even heard of? First we find out Coach Casey wins coach of the year award but hold on a second that's not the actual coach of the year award. Now DeRozan wins this.. congeniality award? The NBA's version of the NHL's Bill Masterton Memorial trophy?

Wow, apparently Chris Bosh won this award a few years back. Does anyone remember it?
                            your pal,
                            ebrian

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                              I don't mean to diminish the value of winning these awards, but seriously what's up with these obscure awards that no one has ever even heard of? First we find out Coach Casey wins coach of the year award but hold on a second that's not the actual coach of the year award. Now DeRozan wins this.. congeniality award? The NBA's version of the NHL's Bill Masterton Memorial trophy?

Wow, apparently Chris Bosh won this award a few years back. Does anyone remember it?
                              Nice guy award...Raptors dominate the category..nice guys don't often win rings

Comment

• Nice guys finish last.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X