Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    https://twitter.com/ringer/status/98...362670593?s=19

Just what we needed right before the playoffs.

#ProveEm

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        https://twitter.com/ringer/status/98...362670593?s=19

Just what we needed right before the playoffs.

#ProveEm

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        At least they consider him being a mvp candidate. Better than if he were not up for discussion.

People like Nate Duncan don't even mention him in their All-NBA-conversations. Not that I would give a shit about this guy's opinion. I only listen to his podcast to hear when he finally has to give credit to DeRozan & the Raptors. So we better win against the Wiz and the Cavs.
        Last edited by gk17; Fri Apr 13, 2018, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          It's a joke attack ad. They did one for every MVP candidate.
          Exactly. I feel everyone is having the pre-game 1 jitters. They are getting offended by anything.

Comment

• Want something real to be offended about, Zach Lowe doesn't have Demar in his All-NBA Teams ... ridiculous.
            http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ive-all-rookie

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Want something real to be offended about, Zach Lowe doesn't have Demar in his All-NBA Teams ... ridiculous.
              We're already burning his house down with his children inside in the game thread
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Want something real to be offended about, Zach Lowe doesn't have Demar in his All-NBA Teams ... ridiculous.
                I don't mind. If DeRozan had stayed on his pre-ASB tear he definitely would have deserved it, but he ended the season pretty quietly. Some very deserving guards on the list who either produce a lot more, carry winning teams individually, or play much better on the defensive side of the ball. Saw a lot of DeRozan standing around on D to end the year again and his 3 pt shooting fell off a cliff.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I understand Zach's approach to it. It's tough to only have 15 guys in there. He's a stat-head though, and the stats on Lowry/DeMar are not that great.

But to not have any one representing a 59 win team that's 2nd best in the league (first in the conference) would raise eye brows. DD should get in though. I'd have him in over Paul. Harden can be Houston's pick. They don't need two guys.

Comment

• Why have Jimmy Butler on there? Good season for mediocre team. And played only 59 games at that.
                    Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Fri Apr 13, 2018, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      Why have Jimmy Butler on there? Good season for mediocre team. And played only 59 games at that.
                      cause of how bad minny was without him.

Comment

• If we had Butler instead of Derozan I would legit like our chances against Cavs
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                          cause of how bad minny was without him.
                          screw that. all-nbaers shouldn't be missing a quarter of the season.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            If we had Butler instead of Derozan I would legit like our chances against Cavs
                            I legit like the Raptors chances without him.

Comment

It's not really ridiculous.

All of those guards had better seasons than him. You can maybe make a case that Paul/Curry were injured a lot so they shouldn't be on, but there's such a gulf between them and him in ability it's hard to argue that he should be on over them.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                I understand Zach's approach to it. It's tough to only have 15 guys in there. He's a stat-head though, and the stats on Lowry/DeMar are not that great.

But to not have any one representing a 59 win team that's 2nd best in the league (first in the conference) would raise eye brows. DD should get in though. I'd have him in over Paul. Harden can be Houston's pick. They don't need two guys.
                                It just happened 3 years ago. Hawks won 60 games in 2014-15. Zero all-NBA players.

The reality is we don't actually have any guys who are top 6 at their positions (by positions I mean G, F, C). We played really well as a unit and had a killer bench during the regular season. You can't really argue DeMar is better than any of the guys picked ahead of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X