Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Looks like a mix of TMac's eyes, Vince's jaw, and DeMar's hairline. With a little Marlon Wayans mixed in.
    I was trying to figure out who I thought it was. Screams Marlon Wayans to me

Comment

• Looks a lot like Jeff Green

Comment

• He’s got an extra bicep on his shoulder

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Looks a lot like Jeff Green
          THIS!! YES!! That's exactly who it is. I knew I recognized him. Haha

Comment

• But ya, I ordered it online, and I'm sure he looked more "Derozan-y" in the picture. Lol

Comment

• Looks a lot like Nick Cannon. Lmao!
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The weirdest part about it is that there’s absolutely no friggin excuse for it to look that bad. Two Christmases ago I couldn’t think of a gift to get for my Mom who lives across the country. I came across this startup that does incredible 3D printing models of people, these little figureines. So I got one of myself made for her, (this shouldn’t be too surprising given my love of gifs — ha) and it looked amazing. Identical to me. Eerie.
                SO WHY THE HELL CAN’T THIS MEGA TOY COMPANY GET IT RIGHT FOR DEROZAN?? WHAT ABOUT DEROZAN, MAN???????
                WHAT ABOUT DEROZAN????
                Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sat Apr 21, 2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                  The weirdest part about it is that there’s absolutely no friggin excuse for it to look that bad. Two Christmases ago I couldn’t think of a gift to get for my Mom who lives across the country. I came across this startup that does incredible 3D printing models of people, these little figureines. So I got one of myself made for her, (this shouldn’t be too surprising given my love of gifs — ha) and it looked amazing. Identical to me. Eerie.
                  SO WHY THE HELL CAN’T THIS MEGA TOY COMPANY GET IT RIGHT FOR DEROZAN?? WHAT ABOUT DEROZAN, MAN???????
                  WHAT ABOUT DEROZAN????
                  If I had twitter I would totally tweet at them (at that how you verb it?) and ask whats up. Lol

Comment

• To be fair, it appears none of their NBA players actually really look like the guys ... this one is supposed to be Steph ...

and Lonzo Ball ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      To be fair, it appears none of their NBA players actually really look like the guys ... this one is supposed to be Steph ...

and Lonzo Ball ...
                      Wtf. The Curry one looks like the Green Arrow - Stephen Amell.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Just bought this McFarlane Toys standup Derozan ... Kinda disappointed that it doesn't look more like him though ... Trying to figure out who it does look like .. Any thoughts?

Nice Amare Stoudemire action figure with Raps Jersey lol

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Nice Amare Stoudemire action figure with Raps Jersey lol
                          Ah, what could've been.

Comment

Just bought this McFarlane Toys standup Derozan ... Kinda disappointed that it doesn't look more like him though ... Trying to figure out who it does look like .. Any thoughts?

Did they have any Darth Dennis figures?

Comment

• Looks like Jeff Green to me.

Comment

• Reminds me of Anthony Carter with hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X