No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I think Star and Superstar are defined by public perception, not actual on court production. Like I think Reggie Miller's popularity was almost at the level of Tim Duncan (comparing Reggie Miller's late 90's to Duncan's mid-00's) - even though Tim Duncan is probably a top 10 all time player and Miller definitively is not.
    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Seems like an odd offhand tweet from a guy who knows what this would do to the Raptorverse

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...k-nurse-wants/

Nice article to read and videos.

Comment

• Derozan you future HOF, I love you.
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I'm crying right now, along side Christian and TRex
            Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              I'm crying right now, along side Christian and TRex
              Add me to the list.

Comment

• This is some wild stuff

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                  Add me to the list.
                  Done, if anyone else wants to be added, hit me up
                  Abbas wrote:

Comment

• It's sad that they told him he wouldn't be traded at Summer League. Not sure why they'd do that if they knew they were open to dealing him for Kawhi.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      I'm crying right now, along side Christian and TRex
                      Don't forget special1. Whatever happened to him? He was like Christian-lite in his love for Demar and Casey.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                        It's sad that they told him he wouldn't be traded at Summer League. Not sure why they'd do that if they knew they were open to dealing him for Kawhi.
                        Depends who told him. I doubt Masai would have considering the trade talks. It’s probably a scenario where someone within the organization (not involved in the trade talks) said “you’ll be fine Demar, you won’t be traded”.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Depends who told him. I doubt Masai would have considering the trade talks. It’s probably a scenario where someone within the organization (not involved in the trade talks) said “you’ll be fine Demar, you won’t be traded”.
                          Yeah this is what I'm hoping. You don't want to get a rep as an organization that lies to loyal players.

Comment

• i find it extremely hard to believe that Masai would have told Demar flat out that he wouldn't be traded.

Anyway, Demar has been extremely loyal to Toronto and that is well appreciated and it's pretty sad to imagine trading him from that standpoint.

But, quite frankly, Toronto has been equally good to Demar. Nowhere else does Demar Derozan get to take that many shots and play that poor defense while still being lauded as "the guy".

Comment

• If this goes down I will be very sad to see him go. However, it turns out for the Raptors. I wonder what he says when they tell him they are going to retire his jersey here?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Don't forget special1. Whatever happened to him? He was like Christian-lite in his love for Demar and Casey.
                                Still here!

I check in every once in a while.

Waiting to see what happens. I hear the rumours and I hope we don’t give up too much for a rental. Hopefully, we don’t get desperate and give away our future picks/young players and all-star for someone who’s determined to be in LA next year.....

This just doesn’t feel right to me. It could be a grave mistake. Masai would get some sort of commitment right???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X