Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Oh Demar is already WAY better than Maggette ever was, and accomplished far more. There's not much of a discussion there either.
    I don't disagree with you, just stating their are similarties between the two.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      John Wall is the best point guard in the east and the second best point guard in the league.

Curry
      Wall
      CP3
      Russ
      Kyle
      IT
      Damian Lillard

He's the best defending PG, even better than CP. He's developing a shot, he's an incredible passer, aggressive scorer and he can take over games when his team needs him to. I'd trade anyone on this team for Wall in a heartbeat.
      The guy that is 4th on your list averaged triple double last season playing with a bunch of scrubs and won the MVP.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Silly season. Damn. Lets get started. Can't stand this.

Comment

• Stat Wise:

Curry
          Russ
          CP3
          Lowry
          Dame
          IT
          Wall
          Kyrie
          Conley
          Kemba
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            The guy that is 4th on your list averaged triple double last season playing with a bunch of scrubs and won the MVP.
            And as amazing as the raw numbers are it was a supremely overrated season. Turned the ball over way too much, took way too many bad shots, padded his stats, didn't contest his own man to get rebounds, hunted for assists for the first half of games, didn't play defence, shot terrible percentages across the board, was inneficent at finishing at the rim, couldn't win a series in the playoffs. Basically got smacked in the playoffs.

Comment

• Why are we talking about the Best PGs in the league in the Demar Thread? Lol Focus, guys.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Why are we talking about the Best PGs in the league in the Demar Thread? Lol Focus, guys.
                We're getting there, give it a sec.

DeMar NBA Ranking ---> Lowry NBA Ranking ---> Lowry PG Ranking in the east ---> Lowry PG ranking in the league ---> Who are the best PG ---> Westbrook is overrated ---> Westbrook chucks too much ---> Who else chucks a lot? ---> DeMar chucks a lot ---> Back on Topic.

Comment

• I still don't get how you can rank an All-NBA player out of the top 25 forget 36th. Than you rank a player(Middleton) that Deebo just finished destroying in the playoffs right a head of him. This ranking is even more disrespectful than last year. Deebo could win MVP and still be left out of the top 20. Just because he doesn't play the way you want. There is no objectivity what's so ever. Just cause of that I know Deebo will take another step this year.

Couple thoughts on the recent SI/ESPN rankings.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Sep 13, 2017, 11:01 AM.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    I still don't get how you can rank an All-NBA player out of the top 25 forget 36th. Than you rank a player(Middleton) that Deebo just finished destroying in the playoffs right a head of him. This ranking is even more disrespectful than last year. Deebo could win MVP and still be left out of the top 20. Just because he doesn't play the way you want. There is no objectivity what's so ever. Just cause of that I know Deebo will take another step this year.

Couple thoughts on the recent SI/ESPN rankings.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    Putting Middleton ahead of him was damn near trolling. The guy didn't play a full season, DeMar's numbers dwarf his (almost double the ppg), he's a multiple time all-star, Gold Medal medalist, that helped carry his team to being a 50+W team again with Lowry out a 1/4 of the season, started the season putting up on numbers only Michael Jordan had done before and proceeded to beat him and Giannis' ass out of the Playoffs....smdh

Yes there is no excuse for his defense but the same can be said for Harden who I know is better than him but nonetheless there is simply no excuse for that ranking with players much less accomplished.

Just like the Dunk Contest....NO PROPS NEEDED

#PROVEEM

Comment

• Well, SI and ESPN got the reaction they wanted.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Btw, ESPN just ranked DD #39. Some of the players that are ahead of him - Middleton, Crowder, Turner, Walker.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Well, SI and ESPN got the reaction they wanted.
                          Yep. Had me to go to their website for the first time in weeks.

They also ranked Nurkic above LMA lol which I suppose you could argue for but still...it was 20 games.

And Gordon H will probably be 20 spots higher than DD on ESPN too. Crazy.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Btw, ESPN just ranked DD #39. Some of the players that are ahead of him - Middleton, Crowder, Turner, Walker.
                            lol
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• For the record, I have Demar about 26 or 27 and Lowry 15th or 16th
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                For the record, I have Demar about 26 or 27 and Lowry 15th or 16th
                                Yeah the 25-30 range and 15-20 range seem fair for both.

Comment

Working...
                                X