• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Yea lol, it's happened before right? Against the Bucks iirc
    Indiana two seasons ago.

Comment

• If DeMar leaves or has to leave, let‘s see what comes next. Hard times I guess.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Are you not allowed to criticize a professional athlete? He gets praise when he plays well and criticism when he plays poorly.
        Oh. For sure he can be criticised. He played bad. But „He‘s crap“ is not the criticism that this player deserves.

Comment

• Demar is a great dude and hard worker. Model representative of our franchise. His reputation is untouchable. I don't blame him for his performance last night, because he is highly coachable and works harder than anybody in the off-season.

The real problem is that the "culture reset" came 4 seasons too late to change his core habits, which are what people revert to when the pressure is on. For years, Casey never held him accountable for defense, never made him to shoot the 3 or forced him to become a smart facilitator. He has shown that he CAN do all those things in spurts. It's not a question of physical tools lacking. With Demar, we are reaping what we've sowed. Both good and bad.

The other bad part of the culture reset coming too late is that we haven't been drafting shooters to fit the modern NBA offense (... Bruno doesn't count). We were drafting 'NBA ready' perimeter defenders who are slashers/finishers and big men with zero range who could scramble and get offensive rebounds back to Kyle and DeMar.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Overall for his loyal supporters, Derozan is an All Star who improves his game every year. BUT for his detractors, he still is a flawed player with so many gaps in his game that got totally exposed when it mattered most.

Time to move on.
            Time to move on ... with Demar. I wouldn‘t trade him 1:1 for Lebron. Not only because of the player he is, but because of the man he is. I want him to retire as a Raptor.

Comment

• gk17 wrote: View Post
              It‘s disgusting how Demar is treated by the media and some fans. A guy who is struggling in private life but gives everything he can for the Raptors for the whole season. A guy who has commited to the team and the city of Toronto, when no other star wants to play there - even without talking with any other team. This guy has shown his loyality and gets nothing back when things become tough. It‘s disgusting! I wish the bosses of these „fans“ and blogboys and broadcasters would treat them like they want Demar to be treated by Masai. Shame on you!

PS: We the North? If you use this claim only when the team is winning then forget about it.
              Probably not the best game to post this...

Last night, when DeMar played, the Raptors had a 77.0 Offensive rating.

When he sat, it was 170.6.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Time to move on ... with Demar. I wouldn‘t trade him 1:1 for Lebron. Not only because of the player he is, but because of the man he is. I want him to retire as a Raptor.
                You wouldn't trade him for LeBron? lol ok now i've really seen it all. Smfh.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

I’d rather he be a better basketball player than a good person. I don’t know him personally. I root for him as a fan of the Raptors.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    I’d rather he be a better basketball player than a good person. I don’t know him personally. I root for him as a fan of the Raptors.
                    Well now there goes your chance to play for the Spurs.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                      Well now there goes your chance to play for the Spurs.
                      Dennis Rodman is a good person?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Dennis Rodman is a good person?
                        I mean, he singlehandedly ended the Korean War, so I'm not sure what you're talking about it. Greatest pacifist ever, much better than Gandhi.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ummit-happens/

Comment

• "If DeRozan isn’t a guy you have to have on the floor in that situation, just what is he?"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspi...-no-1825808990
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Now you're being too emotional. I would trade Demar for Donovan Mitchell. We need athletes, not role models.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                              Now you're being too emotional. I would trade Demar for Donovan Mitchell. We need athletes, not role models.
                              Perhaps Europeans have another idea of being a fan... a more emotional than based on success. I wouldn‘t want to swap. When Liverpool-fans sing „you‘ll never walk alone“ it comes from their heart. „We the north“ seems to be more of a marketing slogan.
                              Last edited by gk17; Sun May 6, 2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Probably not the best game to post this...

Last night, when DeMar played, the Raptors had a 77.0 Offensive rating.

When he sat, it was 170.6.
                                I feel that it‘s the perfect game to post this

Comment

Working...
                                X