No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW no one's posted on here since I last did. Well if anyone saw spurs hawks tonight, they'd be reminded that Demar is not Kawhiiiiii :'(

I was wondering who won this trade, us or the spurs?! They still have Demar, he's (I think?) still improving

We have no Kawhi, no Danny, no Demar, no Jak but a championship

I guess we obviously still won but it's interesting

How many good years would Demar have to have with the Spurs before they'd won the trade?!

Anyhow Demar tying Michael Jordan records again - according to the Spurs broadcast I think he's now tied with MJ and some others for 12 games with 20+ points and better than 50 percent shooting - at least he's getting closer to Kawhi like stats!

DEMARRRRR

Comment

• Our guy!

https://ca.nba.com/news/stat-just-ha...y1x3y4m7q1ji0l

JUST GAVE UP the 3 hhaa

WHAT A DEMAR

ANYHOW

APPARENTLY HE CAN SCORE ON LEBRON NOW?!!?!!?!

WHERE WAS THIS 3-4 YEARS AGO HAHAHHA

#DEMARTORAPS2021

#DEMAR+KAWHI+KLOE=GUARANTEDDCHAMPIONSHIPP

YOLOOO

Comment

• This thread has memories....
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          This thread has memories....

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              82 does seem low, but without bothering to look at the full list of players ahead of him, hard to say where he really belongs. Perhaps the most polarizing player of the last 10 years in a purely on-court sense?
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I was never a DD believer but I did admire his loyalty and committment to the Raptors. He is a difficult player to rank. With the right pieces around him he can put together a season that easily surpasses an 82 ranking or whatever it was. If the NBA didn't shift like it did I think he would be higher than this.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I was never a DD believer but I did admire his loyalty and committment to the Raptors. He is a difficult player to rank. With the right pieces around him he can put together a season that easily surpasses an 82 ranking or whatever it was. If the NBA didn't shift like it did I think he would be higher than this.
                  I disagree. Regardless of whoever he is surrounded by, Derozan as an individual player is very easily top 50. There is no way in hell anyone can debate that with a straight face. ESPN just makes outlandish rankings to generate clicks. No one should take that atrocious news outlet seriously. I call them the TMZ of sports.

Comment

Working...
                  X