Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Nice guy award...Raptors dominate the category..nice guys don't often win rings
    They win our hearts.

... and frequently ... they break them

But the important thing is that we keep going forward.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Nice guys finish last.
      Nice guys finish first in the east sometimes.

Nice guys excel in the regular season?

Comment

• Winning back the hearts again of his loyalists by winning a meaningless award, lol.

Can we trade this guy now.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Winning back the hearts again of his loyalists by winning a meaningless award, lol.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Winning back the hearts again of his loyalists by winning a meaningless award, lol.

Let me guess, you think 2nd team ALL NBA is meaningless as well right?
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              Hello darkness, my old friend.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                Nice guys finish first in the east sometimes.

Nice guys excel in the regular season?

Nice guys win when others are playing nice. However when they turn mean, nice guys run and hide.
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  Let me guess, you think 2nd team ALL NBA is meaningless as well right?
                  All individual awards are essentially meaningless. Especially now that Russell Westbrook won the least deserved MVP of all time by averaging a triple double.

Only thing that matters now is championships.

Him being 2nd team all NBA is nice and all, but mostly just impressive because of how often our team/players get overlooked. It's not like DeMar is a top 10 player. And there are several better wings and guards than him. So yeah, it doesn't mean all that much.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    All individual awards are essentially meaningless. Especially now that Russell Westbrook won the least deserved MVP of all time by averaging a triple double.

Only thing that matters now is championships.

Him being 2nd team all NBA is nice and all, but mostly just impressive because of how often our team/players get overlooked. It's not like DeMar is a top 10 player. And there are several better wings and guards than him. So yeah, it doesn't mean all that much.

It means he's a good player. Champions need good players..
                    .to support the great players.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It means he's a good player. Champions need good players..
                      .to support the great players.
                      I agree, but I don't see DeMar as a very good support player for a great player.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        I agree, but I don't see DeMar as a very good support player for a great player.

Me neither. He could he a rip Hamilton, a klay Thompson, a 3rd or 4th best player though

Comment

Me neither. He could he a rip Hamilton, a klay Thompson, a 3rd or 4th best player though
                          I disagree. Those guys can shoot (ie play off the ball, which DeMar still isn't good at), and Thompson is 50 times better at D. They could fit on just about any contender.

DeMar plays like a #1 option who's an ok but not great playmaker and can't shoot well enough. He plays awful D most nights as well. He has not really shown positive signs in playing a different role where he could defer to to a better player.

There's a reason he barely plays when he is on Team USA.

Comment

Klay Thompson is a superstar. He's the Reggie Miller of this generation.

The only reason he's the 3rd option in GS is bec they have KD and Curry. Replace DeRozan with Klay and this team would completely be viewed as a legit contender.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Klay Thompson is a superstar. He's the Reggie Miller of this generation.

The only reason he's the 3rd option in GS is bec they have KD and Curry. Replace DeRozan with Klay and this team would completely be viewed as a legit contender.
                              Klay is not a superstar. My definition of superstar has about 6 guys

LeBron, Steph, snake, AD, kawhi, harden

Possibly soon: embiid, Simmons, giannis

Comment

Klay is not a superstar. My definition of superstar has about 6 guys

LeBron, Steph, snake, AD, kawhi, harden

Possibly soon: embiid, Simmons, giannis
                                Was Reggie Miller a superstar player?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X