No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some guys get way too over hyped after the NCAA tourney. Remember Shabazz Napier or Tyus Jones?

DiVincenzo looks like a bench player in the NBA.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Some guys get way too over hyped after the NCAA tourney. Remember Shabazz Napier or Tyus Jones?

Everybody was supposed to be the next Steph Curry for like the last 5 years now. Turns out it takes more than just jacking up 3s from half court till your fingers have blisters

"Here's a concept that works! 20 million other lights out shooters emerge! But no matter how many fish in the sea, it'd be so empty without me!"
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• I still don't like the way DeRozan is playing. I think he only had 1 FT attempt the other night against Boston?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            I still don't like the way DeRozan is playing. I think he only had 1 FT attempt the other night against Boston?
            He only played about 27 minutes though.. but yeah he needs to be more aggressive. I believe he had 10 FTA's however when we lost to Boston a week or so ago. I think the fact that we were pretty much in control since the half is why he slowed his roll or at least that's my hope.

Personally the guy that I would like to see wake up a bit is CJ Miles. He's been really bad since he was out for his stomach issues. Need his shooting desperately for the playoffs.

Comment

I still don't like the way DeRozan is playing. I think he only had 1 FT attempt the other night against Boston?
              DeMar doesn't have a great feel for the ebb & flow of a game..... when to take over, when to facilitate, etc... Plays kind of like he's programmed and forced at times.

Comment

I've had a chance to rewatch the last few games and I think Demar is just playing in experimental mode. You can see when he starts a typical Demar drive but then he's really looking at all his options. It looks like scoring for him is way down on his priority list. It's not like he's reverted to taking a ton of long two's or hoisting up 25 shots a game. Compare his low scoring totals recently to the Buck playoff series last year (including his infamous 8 pt game). He averaged 3 assists a game for that series. For the past 10 games (where he hasn't been playing "well"), he's averaging almost 6. He's just getting his game ready for the playoffs. I think.

Comment

I think he is just cruising until the Playoffs. Usually he looks to score, but I've noticed he has looked to set up his teammates more often over the last few weeks. I'm not worried about him.

The one player who needs to get it going and quick is Miles. If he gets it going, Raptors will be stomp anyone they meet in the first round. On the bright side, he is a streaky shooter, and those type of guys can get it going at any point.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    I've had a chance to rewatch the last few games and I think Demar is just playing in experimental mode. You can see when he starts a typical Demar drive but then he's really looking at all his options. It looks like scoring for him is way down on his priority list. It's not like he's reverted to taking a ton of long two's or hoisting up 25 shots a game. Compare his low scoring totals recently to the Buck playoff series last year (including his infamous 8 pt game). He averaged 3 assists a game for that series. For the past 10 games (where he hasn't been playing "well"), he's averaging almost 6. He's just getting his game ready for the playoffs. I think.
                    Seems like what he's doing. Maybe they've taken note of the role players being out of rhythm the last few playoff runs, so he's trynna get them in the flow.

Comment

• TheScore's player rankings, based on this season.

https://www.thescore.com/news/1489556

Comment

• Was never hype on those guys I like my point guards 6’5 min

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Some guys get way too over hyped after the NCAA tourney. Remember Shabazz Napier or Tyus Jones?

Was never hype on those guys I like my point guards at least 6’5.

Watch DiVincenzo foot work and shot selection and defence. Derozan hasn’t played D his whole career it’s time for a change

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ringer/status/98...362670593?s=19

Just what we needed right before the playoffs.

#ProveEm

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              https://twitter.com/ringer/status/98...362670593?s=19

Just what we needed right before the playoffs.

#ProveEm

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              It's a joke attack ad. They did one for every MVP candidate.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'd rather not worry about the hashtags and actually just blow Washington out of the water.

They aren't good, end it in 4 and rest up for Cleveland. Gonna need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X