No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna be interesting to see how aggressive he plays in these playoffs.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      If we had Butler instead of DeRozan I would legit like our chances against Cavs
      If Cavs had Rudy Gay instead of LeBron I would legit like our chances too

But the thing is I like our chances right now too

Realistically, Butler is not slowing down LeBron any more than DeRozan could

The only player that can is Kawhi
      or Durant can neutralize him
      Last edited by Abbas; Sat Apr 14, 2018, 01:59 PM.
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        If cavs had Rudy Gay instead of LeBron I was legit like our chances too
        http://<a href="https://youtu.be/EjJ...jJ5zbwMkh0</a>

Comment

• Are Kobe and DeRozan BFF?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Does anyone have ESPN? really interested to hear what Kobe has to say about Demars game last night.

Must be nice to have the GOAT studying your game lol.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              Realistically, Butler is not slowing down LeBron any more than DeRozan could
              lol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Are Kobe and DeRozan BFF?

Finally watched it. It was so good. Would love to see more of this.

I always consider myself as a basketball GURU, but Kobe is in a different level. He sees things that a lot of people don't see. He basically said that he wants DeRozan to be more aggressive(like i've been saying) off the ball. Be ready/in attack mode. He also suggested DeMar to watch PnR film of Steve Nash.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

I always consider myself as a basketball GURU, but Kobe is in a different level. He sees things that a lot of people don't see. He basically said that he wants DeRozan to be more aggressive(like i've been saying) off the ball. Be ready/in attack mode. He also suggested DeMar to watch PnR film of Steve Nash.
                  Kobe Bryant knows more about hoops than t rex?

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Speaking of DeMar and Kobe, DD's Kobe 1's need our votes!

http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/sto...regular-season

Love Butler's Jordan 4's.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Where can I watch it aside from ESPN +? Any streams or anything

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Where can I watch it aside from ESPN +? Any streams or anything

here you go
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Wow. Those Kobe videos are amazing. I love about 90% of it (except for the part where he advocates plays that would free up long 2’s..but at least they’re open). Demar must be watching those. His idol breaking down his game? Crazy. If we see 3 or more successful Anunoby cuts to the basket tomorrow or even a single lob to JV, I am sending Kobe a thank you note.
                          Last edited by Jclaw; Mon Apr 16, 2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            ... I am sending Kobe a thank you note.
                            You can add my name to that note. Hell, I'll cover the postage.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Wow. Those Kobe videos are amazing. I love about 90% of it (except for the part where he advocates plays that would free up long 2’s..but at least they’re open). Demar must be watching those. His idol breaking down his game? Crazy. If we see 3 or more successful Anunoby cuts to the basket tomorrow or even a single lob to JV, I am sending Kobe a thank you note.
                              TRex's videos are also amazing. Kobe's are just a bit better, but it's close.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Kobe Bryant knows more about hoops than t rex?

I'm way too humble sometimes that's true. But in this case i'm definitely deferring to Kobe. He knows more about the game of basketball than me. Not by much though.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X