No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29-5-4 on 55 TS% in the playoffs. He's done some stupid shit but man this is the first time he's really elevated his game in the playoffs.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      29-5-4 on 55 TS% in the playoffs. He's done some stupid shit but man this is the first time he's really elevated his game in the playoffs.
      Game 4 was the only dud.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        29-5-4 on 55 TS% in the playoffs. He's done some stupid shit but man this is the first time he's really elevated his game in the playoffs.
        turnovers are killing me though
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          And backbreaking turnovers, too, that lead to wide open Washington daggers.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Turnovers and defense, and most of his good work isn't in the 4th q. I give demar a B+ and Kyle a B. Which I guess is a grade I'll gladly take for now
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              And backbreaking turnovers, too, that lead to wide open Washington daggers.
              I feel like there's something wrong with his handle. It was so tight early in the year, but after the all-star break he's been shaky with the dribble in traffic. Pure speculation, but I wonder if he's got some sort of hand/wrist injury that's bothering him.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                I feel like there's something wrong with his handle. It was so tight early in the year, but after the all-star break he's been shaky with the dribble in traffic. Pure speculation, but I wonder if he's got some sort of hand/wrist injury that's bothering him.
                If there is an underlying injury, it looks like it's contagious. Ibaka's had a severe case of butter fingers this series.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  It's around the same time his girlfriend came back into the picture

Messing with his nerves no doubt

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    It's around the same time his girlfriend came back into the picture

Messing with his nerves no doubt
                    What??? She's back?

Come to think of it, I have noticed the audible shot clock lately.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      What??? She's back?

Come to think of it, I have noticed the audible shot clock lately.
                      Yep she's back in her old seat 2 spots from nav

Comment

• It‘s disgusting how Demar is treated by the media and some fans. A guy who is struggling in private life but gives everything he can for the Raptors for the whole season. A guy who has commited to the team and the city of Toronto, when no other star wants to play there - even without talking with any other team. This guy has shown his loyality and gets nothing back when things become tough. It‘s disgusting! I wish the bosses of these „fans“ and blogboys and broadcasters would treat them like they want Demar to be treated by Masai. Shame on you!

PS: We the North? If you use this claim only when the team is winning then forget about it.
                        Last edited by gk17; Sun May 6, 2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Are you not allowed to criticize a professional athlete? He gets praise when he plays well and criticism when he plays poorly.

Comment

• DeMar was so bad against Cleveland yesterday.. I mean how often do you hear of a coaching benching your "best" player in a critical game of the playoffs.. and not because of injury but because of how he's playing? It never happens.. like in any sport. I've never seen it happen. DeMar wasn't just off his game.. he wasn't participating.

And this is now the second time this has happened.

It's like DeMar took the exact same drugs that Ibaka took before Game 2.

Comment

• He made huge strides this season in the 3 aspects of his game that most of his critics had pointed out as why they think he still is a flawed player....

1. Iso low IQ b-ball who doesn’t make his other teammates better.

2. Defense

3. Shooting the three.

He was passing and involving his teammates this season BUT when the game is on the line, there were several games that he could have done better. The pass to FVV to win a game was a highlight for his supporters.

He plays defense in spurts BUT because he has no fundamentals to lean on in this aspect of his game, it was hard to maintain it night in and night out. He got totally exposed against the Cavs in the 2nd round. Poorly Defending Korver and sometimes Green was the major reason why they are in a huge hole.

He made a big leap by shooting threes in an improved rate BUT still not enough. Making threes consistently can be a momentum shifter, yet he still doesn’t have it.

Overall for his loyal supporters, Derozan is an All Star who improves his game every year. BUT for his detractors, he still is a flawed player with so many gaps in his game that got totally exposed when it mattered most.

Time to move on.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                DeMar was so bad against Cleveland yesterday.. I mean how often do you hear of a coaching benching your "best" player in a critical game of the playoffs.. and not because of injury but because of how he's playing? It never happens.. like in any sport. I've never seen it happen. DeMar wasn't just off his game.. he wasn't participating.

And this is now the second time this has happened.

It's like DeMar took the exact same drugs that Ibaka took before Game 2.
                                Yea lol, it's happened before right? Against the Bucks iirc
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X