Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    But the point is we have enough weapons on the team that we can have a great offense if we just moved the ball. Lowry has figured that out. We built up huge leads every time we took DD out of it.
    But why make Lowry's job that much harder? If George is guarding Lowry, then we need Demar to get going or one of those non dependable guys to be dependable.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Christian is winning arguments out here

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Saving face from the fact that DeMar is currently having one of the worst high usage playoffs any player has had, ever.
        If we win the series with DD playing this poorly. I'm going to be as happy as anyone. I really don't care about the individual players as long as raps win. If that's the way you operate good for you.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          But why make Lowry's job that much harder? If George is guarding Lowry, then we need Demar to get going or one of those non dependable guys to be dependable.
          I think it actually makes his job easier. The ball swings all the way around and doesn't stop in DDs hands. When Lowry drives and kicks it out we have an actual 3 point shooter who can pull the trigger and doesn't hesitate, stop the ball, and then dribble into traffic. It makes the offense so much more smooth.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
            Christian is winning arguments out here
            Thanks for noticing
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
              Christian is winning arguments out here
              Lol

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                I really don't care about the individual players as long as raps win
                Can I report this post and request this poster be banned. Cuz that's some bullshit out there. I'm offended.

Comment

If we win the series with DD playing this poorly. I'm going to be as happy as anyone. I really don't care about the individual players as long as raps win. If that's the way you operate good for you.
                  See this is you saving face. A month ago this would never have come from you.

Comment

• “I feel like it’s nothing to be frustrated about. I really do,” DeRozan said. “Once I get going, once the shots start falling, and everything getting going, it’s going to be a scary sight for whoever we’re playing, honestly.”

He still doesn't get it. It's not a matter of just keep taking shots. It's a matter of don't take those shots anymore, let your teammates do more work.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

See this is you saving face. A month ago this would never have come from you.
                      I've always been about Raptors winning games. That's what comes first. That's why I always hated on tanking. No good comes from losing. Don't act like you know me.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I've always been about Raptors winning games. That's what comes first. That's why I always hated on tanking. No good comes from losing. Don't act like you know me.
                        We've all been about raptors winning games. You've built a reputation as a diehard derozan supporter who argues with anyone who criticizes his game and suggests ways our team can improve. You are now back peddling after DD has been blatantly exposed in the playoffs as many predicted he would be again. Now you're all about the team all of a sudden when that's what we've been all about from jump. You aren't fooling anyone.

Comment

We built up huge leads every time we took DD out of it.
                          Not remotely true.
                          DeRozan's 1st Q shift +11
                          2nd Q rest +4
                          2nd Q shift -9
                          3rd Q shift +3
                          4th Q rest +3 (admittedly this is deceptively small here as the lead grew by +11 at it's height)

(one of the numbers above is off by 1 as it adds up to a win of 12, and I don't feel like rechecking the play-by-play.)

There's no correlation there that DeRozan on the bench = good and DeRozan on the court = bad. One of our best stretches came with him on the floor, the other of our best stretches came with him on the bench. Our worst stretch came with him on the floor. Our starters played well more in-spite of DeRozan, but also in part because he continued to be a focal-point of the Indiana defense, which opened up a lot of other opportunities.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Not remotely true.
                            DeRozan's 1st Q shift +11
                            2nd Q rest +4
                            2nd Q shift -9
                            3rd Q shift +3
                            4th Q rest +3 (admittedly this is deceptively small here as the lead grew by +11 at it's height)

(one of the numbers above is off by 1 as it adds up to a win of 12, and I don't feel like rechecking the play-by-play.)

There's no correlation there that DeRozan on the bench = good and DeRozan on the court = bad. One of our best stretches came with him on the floor, the other of our best stretches came with him on the bench. Our worst stretch came with him on the floor. Our starters played well more in-spite of DeRozan, but also in part because he continued to be a focal-point of the Indiana defense, which opened up a lot of other opportunities.
                            Sorry, the lead did grow to 19 in the forth quarter before indy slowly chipped away in the final minutes after substitutions were made and the game was in hand.

Comment

We've all been about raptors winning games. You've built a reputation as a diehard derozan supporter who argues with anyone who criticizes his game and suggests ways our team can improve. You are now back peddling after DD has been blatantly exposed in the playoffs as many predicted he would be again. Now you're all about the team all of a sudden when that's what we've been all about from jump. You aren't fooling anyone.
                              DD has had plenty of games where he has had a good games and we lost. I was still disappointed about the loss. As long as raps score more than the other team. I could care less who scored the points. I'm not worried about DD his an all-star being guarded by star. He will have his moments this playoffs. This might not be his series. Still believe he will explode in one of these games. His too good to be contained the whole series.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Now we just need Toronto fans to shake their inferiority complex. Sure its management being coaxed into it too but this city especially in bball gets so giddy when we get a player thats decent they are just so happy and feel privileged to have them theyd go nuts when the player is traded. For over a year Ive been saying trade DD. He's anti-clutch. His buzzer beaters never fall. Remember the buzzer beater he had about a year and a half ago? It was like New Years eve. Lou Williams had more buzzer beaters in one season than DDs had his entire career. The close game vs SA three weeks ago (DD didnt play) should have really cemented it for any doubters.

Anyway I said we should have traded VC a year before he was traded too. At the time we were slotted to have lame picks, had no money and MoPete was our second leading scorer. But no Toronto fans would have revolted so we waited until his value dropped.

TMac should have been a real lesson. Once Bosh refused to sign extension he should have been out the door in weeks. I didnt want them to sign him max either but he walked.

So now it looks like DD will walk too.

VC, TMac, Bosh and now DD --------- 28 all-star appearances what did we get? Eric Williams???? We should have a championship by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X