I would rather see

KL
    KD
    DC
    PP
    JV

KD is essentially a SG
    DC guards best wing
    KD is essential a SG !!! Some people will say any nonsense trying to justify trading DD

KD is a SG must be the joke of the year.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
      KD is essential a SG !!! Some people will say any nonsense trying to justify trading DD

KD on any team is the #1 ISO scorer and off-ball shooter,thats a SG.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post

How isn't he a SG?

Because he is 6'11"?

You don't think a DC/KD pairing wouldn't work on the wing?

Yer mad.

You know who isn't a SG? DeRozan. He can't fucking shoot! Lol

KD is much more SG than DD is. Better handle, better shooter, better defender.

And FWIW, literally nothing I know, basketball reference has him listed as a small forward AND shooting guard.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          How isn't he a SG?

Because he is 6'11"?

Yer mad.

And FWIW, literally nothing I know, basketball reference has him listed as a small forward AND shooting guard.
          no shit, KD will go down as one of the best players in nba history. thanks for telling us he's better then derozan, no one knew

btw u do know KD plays SF right now and played SF his whole career
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            no shit, KD will go down as one of the best players in nba history. thanks for telling us he's better then derozan, no one knew

they listed him at SF because OKC doesnt have a real SF but it was ISO Westbrook-Durant. two guard play

Comment

How isn't he a SG?

Because he is 6'11"?

Yer mad.

I think everyone knows KD can play SG, can also play SF and PF in some situations even. But he's a natural SF, and it seems like you labeled him a SG purely to get DeRozan out of the lineup.

And a shooting guard doesn't need to be a sharpshooter from 3.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post

No shit you can't follow along here.

No shit KD is a better player than DD.

But that isn't what I said.

I said he is a better SG even if you call him a SF.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  I think everyone knows KD can play SG, can also play SF and PF in some situations even. But he's a natural SF, and it seems like you labeled him a SG purely to get DeRozan out of the lineup.

I labelled him a SG because his skill set allows it.

A KD/DC pairing would be incredible.

You don't have to be a sharpshooter but hitting more than 30% of your 3s and 37% of your 16ft-3pt shots would be an incredible start.

Comment

in the Raptor lineup he replaces Demar not Demarre. teams if they have a 3-D wing SF they would use KD at the 2. he would also be the iso scorer on any team that doesnt have Westbrook either trying to score, shoot or pass. with Ross he would be the 3 but essentially doing the same thing.

Comment

I labelled him a SG because his skill set allows it.

A KD/DC pairing would be incredible.
                      As would DD and KD. And depending on what the rest of the team is that might be better.

Comment

As would DD and KD. And depending on what the rest of the team is that might be better.
                        I disagree.

DD doesn't create spacing and doesn't defend outside of the first rotation in Casey's flawed system in Toronto.

Carroll is a threat to hit the 3 and can allow KD to take a breather on defense guarding opponents best.

KD/DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>KD/DD

Comment

• Also I just want to point something out.

IF KD wants to come here, he probably would at least be partially doing it because DeRozan's on the team. Yeah some people here think he sucks, but most NBA players view him as the best player on the team, and his presence would probably be a factor in them signing.

I don't see a guy signing with the Raps to play with Lowry, Carroll and JV just saying. There's no names there.

Comment

I disagree.

DD doesn't create spacing and doesn't defend outside of the first rotation in Casey's flawed system in Toronto.

Carroll is a threat to hit the 3 and can allow KD to take a breather on defense guarding opponents best.

KD/DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>KD/DD
                            Disagree, Durant creates spacing and opportunities by drawing so much defensive attention, a player like DD would have all his skills magnified by that. And saying DD doesn't defend shows you lack knowledge when it comes to basketball, which has been clear from the get go anyway, but I digress.

DD/KD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DC/KD assuming the supporting casts are equally good fits for the two pairings.

Comment

• Who are you pitching to KD that he's going to play with if DD's not on the team....?

A 30 year old Lowry?
                              Carroll? A role player?
                              Valanciunas

Whether you think these guys are better than DD or not they have no reputation or cachet league-wide. DeRozan is considered the team's best player, has that Team USA connection and can at least somewhat play the role of ambassador for the team. No superstar is signing here to play with the above 3 guys.

For the record I think we have a 0% chance of signing KD but just thought I'd make that point clear.

Comment

Also I just want to point something out.

IF KD wants to come here, he probably would at least be partially doing it because DeRozan's on the team. Yeah some people here think he sucks, but most NBA players view him as the best player on the team, and his presence would probably be a factor in them signing.

I don't see a guy signing with the Raps to play with Lowry, Carroll and JV just saying. There's no names there.
                                KD isn't a moron.

If he gets doubled and kicks it out to DD? What happens?

Team will dare DD to shoot all game and get the ball outta KD'S hands
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X