No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brain is hyped about getting a top 3-5 player in the league on this team finally.. But my heart hurts losing a guy that cared about this cursed franchise so much.. I criticized him a lot but I'll miss him, I can't lie

Comment

• I'm gonna miss this man. good luck in San Antonio, and thanks for all you did for this city and this team.

Comment

• Loved cheering for him. Am hating losing him. Great Raptors player and truly a great person. No matter what happens, he can call Toronto home.

Comment

• love DD and miss him but the memes have to be posted.

Comment

• Respect to DD, I can't think of a better way to put this right now. Other than, he had the ethic to turn himself into a player that could fetch Kawhi Leonard in a trade.

Cap machinations, disgruntled egos, and frayed relationships aside, Demar took the laughing stock of the NBA to it's greatest heights such that he could put MU in a position to take a swing for the fences. We aren't a backwater where nobody signs, the NBA at large isn't indifferent or ignoring us anymore. We are legitimate Finals contenders.

Thanks Debo,

Comment

• wayner wrote: View Post
              You don’t think #15 should be retired?
              Amir can be second

Comment

• BOL in Texas, DeMar!

Comment

• Wasn't a huge fan of his game, but man I'm gonna miss this guy. Absolute class act and he stuck with us when no one else would. Greatest Raptor of all time in my opinion.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• He is a good person, a good player and a great Raptor. He represented Toronto very well. The very best to him and his family.

He was rewarded very well monetarily. In the course of the business of professional sports neither he nor the Raptors owe each other anything but good wishes.

Wouldn't it be something if Toronto & the Spurs meet in a Finals?

Comment

• I'm going to stick with my avatar. Something tells me he's not going to be pulling awkward antics like play-slapping mo P.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        BOL in Texas, DeMar!

Best play in franchise history

Comment

• Man, I'm gonna miss all the furious debates about demar.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            Man, I'm gonna miss all the furious debates about demar.
                            I'm gonna cheer hard for San Antonio. I want nothing but success for both Demar and Poeltl
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              Anyone that thinks we screwed over DeMar (by trading him to arguably the best organization in sports) needs to give their head a shake.
                              Heh well I guess Demar better be shaking his head in that case! But yeah, true, it's not like we sent him off to the wastelands of Phoenix or Sacramento, that's for sure

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                Best play in franchise history
                                this and his play vs the celtics, the spin move lay up
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X