Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Boston shouldn't be in the running for Kwahi. They can't afford him unless they are willing to give up one of Horford, Irving or Hayward. In theory they could give up all of Brown, Tatum and Morris.. but that's not taking into account Kwahi's extension which would turn them into a perennial tax team.

Philly is a safer bet. They have the cap space to absorb a lop sided trade.
    Didn't Kwahi go to school in San Diego? and I think there was a photo of him recently posted at a Dodgers baseball game. I'd say Lakers would have a pretty good shot at getting him.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Didn't Kwahi go to school in San Diego? and I think there was a photo of him recently posted at a Dodgers baseball game. I'd say Lakers would have a pretty good shot at getting him.
      Yeah.. he was born in LA and went to San Diego. I'm sure the Lakers will be calling the Spurs in the summer.

Comment

• Why would the Spurs want Lowry when they have a younger and higher ceiling PG in Murray?

Comment

• How about DeRozan to Sacramento? It's not quite his hometown, but is there any chance at all of moving him there for Randolph, spare parts and their draft pick? We could throw in a few of our prospects. I'm willing to move on Wright, Poeltl, Powell. Anyone but Anunoby.
          your pal,
          ebrian

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
            How about DeRozan to Sacramento? It's not quite his hometown, but is there any chance at all of moving him there for Randolph, spare parts and their draft pick? We could throw in a few of our prospects. I'm willing to move on Wright, Poeltl, Powell. Anyone but Anunoby.
            If Masai can land Doncic for Demar and some parts, it's statue time.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              Which kind of brings us to the problem with this offseason. Most of these trades proposed are either:
              a) Unrealistic (any trade in which Demar brings back a top 5 pick, Demar for Ingram+pieces, Philly giving up on Fultz for 2 years of Lowry) or
              b) High risk and probably an overall bad calculation (Demar for Wiggins and the 18th pick)

I just don't know if there's a good move to make this summer to move away from the core.
              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Why in the world would a rebuilding team like Phx or Sac trade their pick for DeRozan? it's not realistic, specially with all the Ayton and Doncic hype. People call Doncic, Ben Simmons with a jump shot. And Ayton as a David Robinson type player.

Hell the Hawks tanked all year so that they can pick high in the draft. They are not trading a chance to draft Bagley so that they can land a 29 year old player.

The team in the top 5 that might trade their pick is Dallas - mainly because Mark Cuban is always in win now mode.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Why in the world would a rebuilding team like Phx or Sac trade their pick for DeRozan? it's not realistic, specially with all the Ayton and Doncic hype. People call Doncic, Ben Simmons with a jump shot. And Ayton as a David Robinson type player.

Hell the Hawks tanked all year so that they can pick high in the draft. They are not trading a chance to draft Bagley so that they can land a 29 year old player.

The team in the top 5 that might trade their pick is Dallas - mainly because Mark Cuban is always in win now mode.
                  I think even Dallas is a pipe dream. Dallas is way too many pieces away from contending, it's better just to suck up the full rebuild so that everyone's timeline aligns.
                  That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                    I think even Dallas is a pipe dream. Dallas is way too many pieces away from contending, it's better just to suck up the full rebuild so that everyone's timeline aligns.
                    Btw, i wouldn't trade DD for the #5 pick. Who's going to be there? Porter has back issues. Bamba? is he really a franchise changer type of talent? Trae Young? high risk high reward type of talent. I'd rather hold onto DD.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Btw, i wouldn't trade DD for the #5 pick. Who's going to be there? Porter has back issues. Bamba? is he really a franchise changer type of talent? Trae Young? high risk high reward type of talent. I'd rather hold onto DD.
                      New coach makes DD play adequate defense. And uses a system that is suited for the players he has, and tailored for the team the Raptors are facing.

Comment

Why in the world would a rebuilding team like Phx or Sac trade their pick for DeRozan? it's not realistic, specially with all the Ayton and Doncic hype. People call Doncic, Ben Simmons with a jump shot. And Ayton as a David Robinson type player.

While I generally agree, I wouldn't write off Sacramento. Unstable owner with a desire to win - short sighted moves from Sac wouldn't really be a surprise.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                          But again, How many series did he win. Stats don't mean shit unless you win

Iggy won MVP cuz his team won regardless off LeBron averaging 35/10/10 or some shit
                          So you're saying you'd prefer to have Iggy than Lebron? is that your logic? Recall, the context was either a preference for one of Demar or Butler or as another poster mentioned, no preference. I'm not sure you've added much nuance to that conversation.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                            New coach makes DD play adequate defense. And uses a system that is suited for the players he has, and tailored for the team the Raptors are facing.
                            While Demar has shown little interest in defending, he has also not remotely demonstrated that he can play even adequate defense. Ever. He has chosen to ignore that half of the game and has never been held to account for it. You don't just wake up one day and go from being a horrible defensive player to adequate, just because the coach tells you to. I guess a coach could ask him to care. But I think it's too late for that.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                              There is an opportunity cost here. There's basically one chance left to try to make the case that DeMar can be turned into an adequate defender. If the Raptors choose to burn that chance themselves, and fail, then making that case to a team trading for him gets harder.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                LOL Thats never happening. We should just give Masai a statue even if the Raptors never win. Doncic is a 19 yr old prodigy who plays at THE legendary Real Madrid.

I would probably trade Derozan, Lowry, Ibaka, JV and OG for him...

Comment

Working...
                                X