Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    What's the different between DeRozan and Maggette? Honest question.
    Stricter hand-check foul rules.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Can't believe he called out guys for missing shots when he passed to them.

He had 8 potential assists, 4 assists.

Guys shot 50% on his passes. Which is 20% better than he shot.
      I'm done with the guy after that.

He could come out on fire for the remainder of the series and I'd still be done with him. He needs to be gone.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• All of a sudden it looks like the better move would have been to trade this fool last off season, eh?

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
          All of a sudden it looks like the better move would have been to trade this fool last off season, eh?
          I thought Chr1st1an won this argument

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Can we put him on injury reserve? Release him?
            or suspend him indefinitely like the Pacers did with Tinsley, the Knicks did with Marbury, the Rockets did with McGrady, the Heat did with Alston, and the Grizzlies did with Jaric?

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              If that's a max player, I'd rather build a team without a max player. Enjoy LA.

Such selfish basketball and he can't guard his shadow. The only thing that prevents his awfulness from standing out even more, is that Lowry was just as dreadful.

What's the different between DeRozan and Maggette? Honest question.
              Heck, what's the difference between DeRotten and Ricky Davis? Honest question.

Comment

I didn't appreciate that. I heard that and lost my mind. You don't blame other guys when you are playing like shit.

Comment

it's hard to fathom the stupidity of a guy who shoots 5/18 on average in the series, 4/15 today, and then calls out his teammates for their shooting.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    it's hard to fathom the stupidity of a guy who shoots 5/18 on average in the series, 4/15 today, and then calls out his teammates for their shooting.
                    Anyone want to take a shot at the first defense of this by someone being that it was just frustration talking?
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      Anyone want to take a shot at the first defense of this by someone being that it was just frustration talking?
                      fuck frustration, this guy is supposedly a leader of this team?

Comment

fuck frustration, this guy is supposedly a leader of this team?
                        Oh no, I absolutely agree.

I'm just saying that the people defending this one are going to claim it's just frustration talking.

Comment

• If I'm a guy in that locker room who's had to put up with the media all year talking about this being Kyle and DeMar's team and ignoring a lot of bench contributions, and who's had to put up with Kyle and DeMar getting all the offense they want while the other guys usually claw for scraps, and who's been one of the guys pulling us back into wins repeatedly after the starters blow the first few minutes, I'm angry after that.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

He is learning from Casey.

Comment

• Rick Fox called Derozan arrogant on NBA TV
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Rick Fox called Derozan arrogant on NBA TV
                                Hmm is there a clip of this anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X