Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    He is learning from Casey.
    Honestly, Casey poisoned this guy's mind.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      If I'm a guy in that locker room who's had to put up with the media all year talking about this being Kyle and DeMar's team and ignoring a lot of bench contributions, and who's had to put up with Kyle and DeMar getting all the offense they want while the other guys usually claw for scraps, and who's been one of the guys pulling us back into wins repeatedly after the starters blow the first few minutes, I'm angry after that.

thank god we have basketball players in there then

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        thank god we have basketball players in there then
        Is this post literally anything other than trolling and taking a shot at me? I don't care if you disagree with my original point there, just find a better way to do it than trying to take shots at other posters.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• DeRozan has no one to blame but himself. He's struggling MIGHTILY shooting the ball in this series and then he started the game taking all kinds of Kobe Bryant fade away shots smh.

I don't about you but if i'm struggling with my shots i'd probably try to involve my teammates more OR find a way to get OPEN/EASY shots. Instead of settling for Kobe Bryant fadeaway shots.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            DeRozan has no one to blame but himself. He's struggling MIGHTILY shooting the ball in this series and then he started the game taking all kinds of Kobe Bryant fade away shots smh.

I don't about you but if i'm struggling with my shots i'd probably try to involve my teammates more OR find a way to get OPEN/EASY shots. Instead of settling for Kobe Bryant fadeaway shots.
            If he doesn't flip a switch, I'll have no interest in watching him play another playoff series in a Raptors jersey.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              If he doesn't flip a switch, I'll have no interest in watching him play another playoff series in a Raptors jersey.
              mostly mean next year, but honestly at this rate the Raptors would be better off with Powell/CoJo/Ross getting those minutes. Not that that'll happen.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I'd love to see DeMar try this nonsense with a guy like Pop or Carlisle.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  I'd love to see DeMar try this nonsense with a guy like Pop or Carlisle.
                  If he played like this with either of those guys as coach, he would have been benched after Game 2.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    Is this post literally anything other than trolling and taking a shot at me? I don't care if you disagree with my original point there, just find a better way to do it than trying to take shots at other posters.
                    nope. i honestly wouldn't want you as a teammate. seems you would only focus on one persons problems and blame everything on that one person.

Comment

• It's just too bad we didn't trade him during the season when it looked like we might get something for him. I don't think we will be able to trade him now.

Comment

• Lets be real. He helped us win a lot of games during the reg season. However, a lot of us saw flaws that was masked by the bench play and Klow's heroics. Now in the playoffs, everything is magnified. If we are truly looking to grow, there has to be some adjustment made. I mean Demar is young, so we shouldn't panic just yet. If we could implement an office with proper ball movement, it could be good.

However, personally, I am kinda fed up with him. If he goes, we do lose a lot of scoring and it will negatively impact our team. I do think it is a good step though in terms of growth. Norman Powell really intrigues me as a prospect and I believe under the right opportunity, he could definitely be a solid piece of this team. We just lose so much ball movement, and open opportunities because Demar is trying to get his.

Comment

• It's easy to shut down Demar in the playoffs, because the game slows down, he doesnt have explosive speed, handles or a good jumpshot and the teams have more time to gameplan against him. Plus his bball iq isnt high enough to make adjustments acordingly. If he gets a max contract, this team is doomed for mediocrity.

Comment

• his comments only prove one thing, he is a CANCER.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                              his comments only prove one thing, he is a CANCER.
                              No they don't. Stubborn, ignorant, poor bball IQ are all fair game, but a cancer is ridiculous.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I don't even like Demar yet feel inclined to defend him against some of the comments being made.

If things don't improve for DD, Masai might give him a test for how much he wants to stay with an offer much less than the max offer waiting for him.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X