No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really wanted to watch this fight but now i want to boycott it even thought i probably wont make a difference to the books of UFC. Maybe ill just watch it at a bar where my presence wont make a impact. I just hope Alexander crushes him he has a chance to be a cult hero if he KOs Jon "the cheater bones" Jones.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      i really wanted to watch this fight but now i want to boycott it even thought i probably wont make a difference to the books of UFC. Maybe ill just watch it at a bar where my presence wont make a impact. I just hope Alexander crushes him he has a chance to be a cult hero if he KOs Jon "the cheater bones" Jones.
      Steal it from first row to really show them

Comment

• That Condit/Chiesa fight was pretty wild. Condit is done though. Dudes lost 8 of his last 10.

Comment

• HOLY FUCK YES!! I CALLED IT (not here, but to my buddies who all doubted me)!!
          AMANDA NUNES!! HOLY FUCK!!!

Woo! Nunes is incredible. Best ever in my opinion.
          Last edited by Joey; Sun Dec 30, 2018, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Let's see Nunes vs Lesnar. She'll knock him out. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              HOLY FUCK YES!! I CALLED IT (not here, but to my buddies who all doubted me)!!
              AMANDA NUNES!! HOLY FUCK!!!

Woo! Nunes is incredible. Best ever in my opinion.
              Had to be up super early for the big return from nova scotia to ottawa, so i missed this card. Was hoping zangano would have won.

I thought nunes was going to lose,good for her. Sets up a huge money rematch that probably gets top billing on a card.

Saw Anderson won, fantastic. Ilfir is a scary scary dude.
              Last edited by Miekenstien; Sun Dec 30, 2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                Had to be up super early for the big return from nova scotia to ottawa, so i missed this card. Was hoping zangano woild have won.

I thought nunes was going to lose,good for her. Sets up a huge money rematch that probably gets top billing on a card.

Saw Anderson won, fantastic. Ilfir is a scary scary dude.
                Honestly, if you saw her beat the fuck out of Ronda Rousey, then you've at least seen tonights fight before. It was a complete dismantling ... Cyborg didn't know what hit her the first time, and then just got pummeled to oblivion. Like I thought the ref could have stopped earlier even the way Nunes was landing without any real defense. And when Cyborg fell on her face for the actual knockout, it was ugly.

Comment

• I'm done with the UFC. I can't stand that cheater Jones. I'm sticking to boxing.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                    I'm done with the UFC. I can't stand that cheater Jones. I'm sticking to boxing.

we shall get our revenge on jones fury. and it will be glorious

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                      I'm done with the UFC. I can't stand that cheater Jones. I'm sticking to boxing.
                      I think you'll find boxing to be equally as corrupt and frustrating ... I certainly do ... and I was a boxing fan long before I was a UFC fan. I've learned to just accept that the fight game is a dirty, sleezy mans game. Always has been, always will be.

Comment

• If it was a movie dc would have won, and jon jones would have become a real christian. I think sociopath is the best way to describe him. He can turn it on shamelessly, but he shows his true colours often.

I know my mom always told me to be on my best behavior when i was young, but then i became an adult and stopped being a fuckhead. Jones is on his best behavior everytime someone is watching. DC laid it out in the buildup to their first fight.

There was video of a jock defending a blind kid, i think, a couple years ago. Dc would be that guy all the time, jones would be that guy if someone could tape him doing it because he has an excuse to hurt someone in a socially acceptable way.

Comment

• Hope and want cejudo to win, think he has to be better than he was to beat demetrious. Hoping the cut wears on tj. Really good first card for espn

Comment

• Fucking cowboy. Great head kick

Comment

• feel bad for hardy, bad luck on the knee, but it looked like he was fighting on emotions there. cowboy looked great, and conor offered to fight him, yes please. was really happy to see paige get a win. hopefully she stays in mma and stops trying to be an instagram queen.

this was a really good card for free, i mean cowboy was the main prelim fight.

Comment

• i thought the stoppage was ok. bad for tj, but cejudo was teeing off and going to continue. the idea that if the fight isn't stopped tj was about to win is kind of out there, that beating was going to keep going.

Comment

Working...
                                X