No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawler vs Askren at 233? Great measuring/tuneup fight to see where Askren sits in the UFC.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Lawler vs Askren at 233? Great measuring/tuneup fight to see where Askren sits in the UFC.
      Don't think lawler has the power to dissuade a take down. Good hype up fight for askren.

Saturday is going to be great. I think valentina is going to beat joanna. Joanna has complained about the cut to 115, so 125 might be a different joanna. I thought valentina beat nunes, and i think she will win here.

Comment

• Santos and manawa throwing bombs

Comment

• Trying to watch Lomachenko/Pedraza same time as UFC Toronto...

Comment

• Boxing is losing thus far

Comment

• I think ortega is going to win. I like max, but don't think he will win here.

Comment

• Hahaha. Awesome

Comment

• Awesomw fight... i thought ortega was gonna be done round 2

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Awesomw fight... i thought ortega was gonna be done round 2
                    Me too. Halloway looked amazing. Just pepper pepper pepper. This fight saved the card. First fight amazing, gunnar was great, others weren't good.

This was an amazing fight

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      Me too. Halloway looked amazing. Just pepper pepper pepper. This fight saved the card. First fight amazing, gunnar was great, others weren't good.

This was an amazing fight
                      I had a great time watching that fight. Max is a monster but Ortega took it all and never gave up.

Comment

• Seems I'm getting back into the fight game at a good time. I'm a fan of most of the champs and it appears they all have rival challengers. #AndroidBoxFTW

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Seems I'm getting back into the fight game at a good time. I'm a fan of most of the champs and it appears they all have rival challengers. #AndroidBoxFTW
                          dillishaw, halloway, khabib, woodley, cormier, shevchenko, all really good champs.

Comment

• Comment

• 614 of 1014 total strikes for max. ortega got hit 614 times in 20 minutes.

Comment

• Man, that was hard to watch ... I feel like Holloway has had harder sparring sessions than that. Haha Full respect to Ortega though, dude had heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X