• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Congrats. Where abouts?
    Thanks, Smiths Falls.

Comment

• If I was a more cynical fellow I'd say that fight was thrown.....

Comment

• This is some WWE shit right now ... ugh ...

After that Lewis/Ngannou fight though, the crowd needed something ... but man, Lesnar coming in full "Heel", shoving DC like that and then calling the entire division by name "shit" is pretty aggressive. Lol
        Last edited by Joey; Sun Jul 8, 2018, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• #TeamLesnar

Now that was sports entertainment! I think Brock would destroy DC. He's too big!!
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            #TeamLesnar

Now that was sports entertainment! I think Brock would destroy DC. He's too big!!
            Man, DC is throwing heavy bombs right now, so I don't know ... Stipe had 5 inches on DC and it apparently meant nothing, so who knows! #TeamDC

Comment

Man, DC is throwing heavy bombs right now, so I don't know ... Stipe had 5 inches on DC and it apparently meant nothing, so who knows! #TeamDC
              Mark Hunt's punching power > DC. And Lesnar destroyed Hunt.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Mark Hunt's punching power > DC. And Lesnar destroyed Hunt.
                Everything else about DC > Mark Hunt. And Lesnar was JUICED to the T's as well while fighting Hunt ... so there's that.

Comment

Everything else about DC > Mark Hunt. And Lesnar was JUICED to the T's as well while fighting Hunt ... so there's that.
                  Juice or not that guy is as strong as an ox. And we're not talkin about CM Punk here. Lesnar is a former UFC Champ and a former NCAA wrestling champ. He can fight.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If you have fightpass go back and watch cormier and josh barnett. Barnett is probably the best wrestler cormier has fought, dc is an Olympic level wrestler. Then watch brock get smashed by cain, who is from aka, and was much smaller than brock. Then watch brock get exhuasted in the first round against hunt, then watch dc go 5 rounds in savage wars against gustaffson, and jones 1.

If brock doesn't get a tko in the first several minutes he will get the shit kicked out of him until dc makes him quit like rumble.

#teamdc

Comment

Cormier doesn't always look great but he knows how to win, he can take a punch, he's a great wrestler and he's got power. I wasn't shocked he beat Miocic. I thought the latter looked way too casual and he was clearly too predictable. I hope for DC's sake he gets Lesnar cause that would be a big money fight for him to cash in - even if he loses he wins!

That Ngannou fight, though, what a disgrace. Any news on whether the commission is taking a look at it? As I posted right after the fight, a more cynical man would say the fix was in....

Comment

• Ngannou fought like a pussy. I think the L to Miocic was still in his head. Embarassing performance.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Alvarez porrier 2 is a great free fight.

Edit add: whole card is great. Joanna not on ppv, aldo/stevens. Aubin mercer
                          Last edited by Miekenstien; Sat Jul 28, 2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            Alvarez porrier 2 is a great free fight.

Edit add: whole card is great. Joanna not on ppv, aldo/stevens. Aubin mercer
                            Gonna be a damn good card.

I'm really interested to see how both Aldo and Joanna do tonight. I'd have to think, based on the decisions of the promotion lately, if they both take L's.. well, I'd have to think they'll have an even looooooooooonger ladder to climb to get back onto PPV.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• porrier with a huge win. after khabib smashes conor, porrier will be next. i think they might make porrier fight kevin lee in the meantime but think he will beat lee as well. porrier has fantastic boxing. there was a point in that alvarez fight where he was just peppering eddie with touches again and again, right on point. looked great

happy joanna won, she seemed to get her groove as the fight wore on. a couple more contender wins and her confidence should be at champion level highs.

aldo with a w and lots of emotion. good to see him win. when i saw he was a +200 underdog i would have dropped money on him for sure. crazy liver shot. makes me wonder how much they actually hurt, because stevens is a tough guy and that was serious pain on his face.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                porrier with a huge win. after khabib smashes conor, porrier will be next. i think they might make porrier fight kevin lee in the meantime but think he will beat lee as well. porrier has fantastic boxing. there was a point in that alvarez fight where he was just peppering eddie with touches again and again, right on point. looked great

happy joanna won, she seemed to get her groove as the fight wore on. a couple more contender wins and her confidence should be at champion level highs.

aldo with a w and lots of emotion. good to see him win. when i saw he was a +200 underdog i would have dropped money on him for sure. crazy liver shot. makes me wonder how much they actually hurt, because stevens is a tough guy and that was serious pain on his face.
                                I know Cormier said it was a liver shot, but that was not a liver shot; liver shots are more side/back, than front-ribs like that one was. Still a wicked shot from Aldo though. That a shot to solar plexus/diaphragm , and honestly, that can be worse that the liver. There's a fuck ton of nerves and junk in there. Happy for Aldo. Never liked Stephens.

Comment

Working...
                                X