No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not even mad at Khabib. It's just stupid. But if you support that red shirt guy, then you're a bitch too. That's a big no. You can always ask for a fight if you know what I mean. It was all fun until that guy tried to sucker punch Conor.

Comment

• Yawn, yeah, yeah, I'm a big ole bitch.

MMA is a fucking Barnum and Bailey farce. That you don't get this is actually disturbing.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        I'm not even mad at Khabib. It's just stupid. But if you support that red shirt guy, then you're a bitch too. That's a big no. You can always ask for a fight if you know what I mean. It was all fun until that guy tried to sucker punch Conor.
        Looked like he did punch him to me.

Comment

• What does it matter???

A day ago you were all ok with MacGregor attacking a bus.... or you weren't, ..... or you thought it was prom,otion.

Khabib just sat, emotionliss for months..... then did it for real.

So go search your souls you dweebs....what the fuck are you ever watching UFC for, I read ALL your posts, you're all blood thisty vampires...and NOW you have feelings and morals...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I am absolutely tickled pink about it all.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            What does it matter???

A day ago you were all ok with MacGregor attacking a bus.... or you weren't, ..... or you thought it was prom,otion.

Khabib just sat, emotionliss for months..... then did it for real.

So go search your souls you dweebs....what the fuck are you ever watching UFC for, I read ALL your posts, you're all blood thisty vampires...and NOW you have feelings and morals...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I am absolutely tickled pink about it all.
            No one here has ever said they were ok with the bus attack ... that was equally as ridiculous and disgraceful. And the UFC using it as a promotional material was, while unsurprising, disgusting.

But if you can't recognize the difference between a sanctioned fight, in the octagon, between the bells, vs a criminal sucker punch and boneheadedly jumping out of the octagon and attacking a non-fighting citizen, then I don't have much else to say ... if I wanted that shit I'd watch the WWE.
            Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 7, 2018, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Considering everything Conor did leading up to this fight, I don't think the result is surprising at all. Not supporting what they did but also not surprised in the least. It was actually predicted ln the Joe Rogan Podcast that something like this would happen. I just wonder if Conor's famous ego can be fully repaired now.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Conor wants a rematch, haha. I'm not feeling it tbh, Khabib is an animal, too strong and too patient for Conor.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                  Considering everything Conor did leading up to this fight, I don't think the result is surprising at all. Not supporting what they did but also not surprised in the least. It was actually predicted ln the Joe Rogan Podcast that something like this would happen. I just wonder if Conor's famous ego can be fully repaired now.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
                  yes, that is why shwaub said he wasn't going to the show. connor not pressing charges, dana said the two of khabib's teammates won't fight in the ufc again.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Conor wants a rematch, haha. I'm not feeling it tbh, Khabib is an animal, too strong and too patient for Conor.
                    i think connor will use the tape/experience to make a better game plan. might even buy a mountain to practice running at the top of it. i paid for this card, and if they run it back i will stream it.

khabib is the best i have ever seen. i have been watching ufc since ufc 1, and i have never seen anyone treat grown men like children as much as khabib. and last night i think i figured out why it is so dominating, and somewhat boring to people that want to watch people get knocked out. khabib is fighting to kill the person. he is fighting a way that allows him to use little energy to slowly smother and kill his enemy, so he can keep fighting. he isn't fighting a 25 minute fight, he is fighting a until one of us dies fight.

Comment

• i agree with cormier.

Comment

• @ 5 minutes is dillon danis before the fight talking to areil, good bit

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          No one here has ever said they were ok with the bus attack ... that was equally as ridiculous and disgraceful. And the UFC using it as a promotional material was, while unsurprising, disgusting.

But if you can't recognize the difference between a sanctioned fight, in the octagon, between the bells, vs a criminal sucker punch and boneheadedly jumping out of the octagon and attacking a non-fighting citizen, then I don't have much else to say ... if I wanted that shit I'd watch the WWE.
                          But it IS WWE Joey. It is.
                          And the whole suckerpunch theory, well not so fast, Conor actually hopped up on the fence a tossed the first punch, a good one too, smashed the guys face nicely.

It's staged crap really, that was my drunken point the other night, and even the parts that aren't, people who get bent out of shape are not being honest with themselves about what they are actually participating in when they watch, discusss, or pay attention to what is 100% a blood sport created to appeal to our most savage senses. I'm not inocent here, I watch this stuff, I like it actually....but I don't try to dress it up as anything more than it is, and when guys out there act like the thugs they are in the ring, out of the ring, I'm not even sure my heart rate changes 1bpm.

Anyhow, Dana White is pretty damn smart. Period. This is all a show and he is going to make an amazing amount of money off the next PPV with these two. Flat out. You're all going to watch, I'm gonna watch..... and so will GSP, who is being forgotten for the moment whiloe he gets down to weight. It's all brilliiant.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            @ 5 minutes is dillon danis before the fight talking to areil, good bit

That graphic near the end had me chuckling...hahaha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              I don't give a fuck, you can't reward someone who acts like that upon victory. Fuck Khabib and his team. That was disgusting.
                              That was nothing compared to all thr dumb shit that Conor has done the last couple of years. Or are we just going to forget that?

- CM threw BOTTLES at Diaz
                              - CM tried to attack Aldo
                              - Attacked Khabib's bus and INJURED a couple of people
                              - made deragorary remarks about Khabib's religion, wife and father.

Did the UFC even punished Conor for any of the things that i mentioned?

If Khabib gets suspended long term for what he did then i'm done.

Now, the guy that sucker punched Conor there in the end should be in jail.

And oh, LOL at all the rematch talk. Khabib would beat McGregor 10 times out of 10.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I also want to add, McGregor has to be the most overated fighter in the history of the sport. The UFC has done a terrific job sheltering him. His career took off after beating Aldo with a lucky punch. Speaking of Aldo, how did he not get a rematch against Conor? but somehow we're talking about a Conor/Khabib rematch lol. Why? because Conor lost? If Khabib lost, would the UFC even give him a rematch? or would they just "Aldo" him?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X