• Show
Clear All

• good on cowboy.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      good on cowboy.
      Was rooting for him all the way. Turns out he broke Perry's arm. Lol

Comment

• Also, that elbow Yair landed on Zombie was ridiculous. Accidental is my guess. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Also, that elbow Yair landed on Zombie was ridiculous. Accidental is my guess. Lol
          Nevermind ... the more I watch it, it looks absolutely deliberate. Unreal.

Comment

• Cowboy vs Conor?! I fucking knew it. Cowboy was saying on Saturday night that UFC pitched him a name that he was excited about. Cowboy wants to go back down to 155, and that would be a barn burner of a fight. Make it happen UFC!

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/11/...otential-fight

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJN51zg...ource=ig_embed

Comment

Cowboy vs Conor?! I fucking knew it. Cowboy was saying on Saturday night that UFC pitched him a name that he was excited about. Cowboy wants to go back down to 155, and that would be a barn burner of a fight. Make it happen UFC!

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/11/...otential-fight

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJN51zg...ource=ig_embed
              Don't know how much money it would make cowboy though. It will be a great fight, and connor will get paid. A non title fight ppv headliner. Love it.

Comment

Don't know how much money it would make cowboy though. It will be a great fight, and connor will get paid. A non title fight ppv headliner. Love it.
                Wonder when it happens, gotta get through all the jazz from 229.

Cerrone and Conor is a nice, nice standup fight. Cowboy is awesome, finally getting a big break name-wise. I think Conor wins, though. Cerrone is the opposite of a nightmare matchup, and he's going to be looking to slug it out. McGregor goes back to precision punching and efficiency, timing the shots with that deadly left. Without fear of going to the ground -- which I think Cerrone might work on a bit during camp to add a different element to the fight -- Conor is going to have a major striking advantage.

Cowboy has been a name that is stuck in between "star" and "hardcore fan fav." Never got a breakthrough fight to put him up there as a "big name," but certainly enough to attract some good numbers. This won't be record sales/views but they'll both get the bag.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Spider vs StyleBender - UFC 234?? Damn... all-time fave vs my new fave. Not sure who to root for at this point...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Spider vs StyleBender - UFC 234?? Damn... all-time fave vs my new fave. Not sure who to root for at this point...
                    Rooting for spider because i think he is going to get his ass kicked.

Comment

Rooting for spider because i think he is going to get his ass kicked.
                      Me too. Plenty of time to root for new blood going forward. nobody remains undefeated forever...

Comment

• feel bad for curtis. it was a good stoppage, the ref isn't going to let a guy like francis wail on you for an extended time. it did seem like curtis had gotten his senses about him again, but too late. most likely if it wasn't stopped there curtis would have won, francis would have punched himself out.

chuck got what he deserved. hope he got paid. i use to love tito. i remember when he was a replacement fighter, stepped in and won, then went on to dominate for a couple years before young chuck fucked him up.

Comment

• I will always look forward to watching this man beat people up, but god damn ... is it just me, or he does display classic Sociopathic behaviour? It's like he's acting out being a normal person ... Lol

Comment

I will always look forward to watching this man beat people up, but god damn ... is it just me, or he does display classic Sociopathic behaviour? It's like he's acting out being a normal person ... Lol
                            he is. this is his fake person. his real person does blow, hookers, and tries to fight cops.

Comment

he is. this is his fake person. his real person does blow, hookers, and tries to fight cops.

Hahahah So good.

Comment

Hahahah So good.
                                One of my favs by far

Comment

Working...
                                X