The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Probably, but Bisping went 15-0 as a Light Heavyweight, so he's no stranger to fighting bigger guys.
    And as for 216, no interest in Ferguson vs Lee? I think that'll be a great fight. I think the whole interim thing is getting ridiculous, but I think it'll be a good fight.

But ya, Lewis is always a good watch.
    i don't much like lee. i want khabib to pound ferguson. i think lee gets choked out pretty easily by tony. borg/mighty mouse will be boring as hell.

Comment

• poor borg, but that suplex armbar was pretty awesome. khabib will smash lee, tony has a chance because of his sneaky lanky length, but khabib wins there too.

217 looks stacked. whole card is wicked, and zahabi fights again.

Comment

• bisping is hilarious. good presser

bisping going to make a ton of money, he is promoting this very well. canada will turn in hoping george shuts his mouth, and historically george brings in ppv. smart as well because he is using reverse psychology on george, trying to get him to stand with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          bisping is hilarious. good presser

bisping going to make a ton of money, he is promoting this very well. canada will turn in hoping george shuts his mouth, and historically george brings in ppv. smart as well because he is using reverse psychology on george, trying to get him to stand with him.
          Lol Bisping is such a shit. You know he respects George, but he is a salesman at the end of the day.
          Still think GSP wins the day. Dude is so cool.

Comment

• Conor's tweet

Comment

• Yeah, that's balls.

Comment

• Tony will get knocked out if he tries to stand, and his wrestling isn't good. he sprawls great and has a wicked bottom game, but Connor either embarrasses him or gets choked out after he is tired, just like lee.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  Tony will get knocked out if he tries to stand, and his wrestling isn't good. he sprawls great and has a wicked bottom game, but Connor either embarrasses him or gets choked out after he is tired, just like lee.
                  Ferguson generally has great cardio. Conor notoriously does not. If Ferguson can get him into the Championship rounds and get him to the ground, he's got a shot. Should be a great fight. I've heard talk about December, but I doubt that.

Comment

• khabib going to smash barbosa in december

Comment

• probably my second favourite george fight. my favourite is the one he made bj's corner throw in the towel, but this murdering of serra is really good too.

this one is spanish and not in promotion of this fight. this is the one george perfected the mma jab and smashed one of koshecks eyes into oblivion

i think bisping is too big for george though. the count will win

Comment

• Nah man, GSP all the way. Dude looks like a beast at 185.

He beat Diaz and he had the height on him as well. I think GSP has got this.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Nah man, GSP all the way. Dude looks like a beast at 185.

He beat Diaz and he had the height on him as well. I think GSP has got this.
                          i want him to. my canadian blood will be cheering for gsp the whole time. i don't think i have ever seen anyone come back like bisping did in the silva fight, after the late flying knee to the head destroyed his eye. i think heart says gsp but money says bisping.

Comment

• I gotta say GSP. One of the smartest fighters ever and way too skillful for Bisbing. I believe him when he says he has gotten better. For him I think if he goes into it confident he cant be stopped. If he is looking scared during the intros it wont be a good night. His last couple fights he did not look confident but I think the time off has helped mitigate the mental struggles he was having. GSP!!!

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                              I gotta say GSP. One of the smartest fighters ever and way too skillful for Bisbing. I believe him when he says he has gotten better. For him I think if he goes into it confident he cant be stopped. If he is looking scared during the intros it wont be a good night. His last couple fights he did not look confident but I think the time off has helped mitigate the mental struggles he was having. GSP!!!
                              full pass on the Hendricks fight. No way Johnny wasn't on everything at that time.

I thought he dominated Diaz. the Condit fight was tough. I always liked Condit, he was that all around fighter that was just not good enough to be a champion, but could beat everyone else.

Comment

• garbrandt/dillishaw will be fight of the night. cody with the ko. rose is going to get fucked up.

Comment

Working...
                                X