Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    And yet the mlse staffer had no problem blaming him lol
    I doubt any staffer blamed anyone. It was probably explained to the organizers ahead of time as a possibility (that a player may want use of the court), but the parents of the kids might not have gotten the message. And they can see for themselves who is on the court when they expected their performance to be.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Ya $50? Stop ya whine!

Comment

• Raps apologized on instagram lmao
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          Risked their lives and PAID! Haha... "Most disappointed in my life", well you're having a pretty good life then, cheers to that. Jeez, these terrible problems poor people are experiencing daily...
          No kidding, sounds like an overdramatic Facebook mom. This sounds more a like a facilities management thing than a Raptors thing. If they can see a Raptors game for 50 bucks that's a steal. I bet there are people from out of town spending that on gas alone just to get to the ACC.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Raps apologized on instagram lmao
            post that here lol
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Raps apologized on instagram lmao
              Raptors Instagram -- "Hi @3mdanceworks: we are sorry you didn't get a chance to perform at last night's game. @jvalanciunas had no idea you were waiting in the wings, and would never want you to be disappointed. Our ticketing team is following up to arrange a special night for you and we are all looking forward to seeing you at a Raptors game soon."

... I'm glad the kids will get another chance.

That said, I've briefly outlines some of the problems I have with Quinlan's letter for justice.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                Raptors Instagram -- "Hi @3mdanceworks: we are sorry you didn't get a chance to perform at last night's game. @jvalanciunas had no idea you were waiting in the wings, and would never want you to be disappointed. Our ticketing team is following up to arrange a special night for you and we are all looking forward to seeing you at a Raptors game soon."

That said, I've briefly outlines some of the problems I have with Quinlan's letter for justice.

Can you imagine that woman when she runs into misplaced socks at her house, or kitchen garbages that are not timely emptied? I'd be scared.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                  Can you imagine that woman when she runs into misplaced socks at her house, or kitchen garbages that are not timely emptied? I'd be scared.
                  But if that got you free tickets to a game, would you do it?

Comment

• Soccer moms would fix this franchise real quick. "I wanna talk to your general manager"
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Raptors are soft.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Raptors are soft.
                        lol. MLSE allowed themselves to get shaken down by a militant bitch-ass drama queen. If they have any balls left they'll charge them twice the face value of the ticket for wrongfully slandering JV.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          lol. MLSE allowed themselves to get shaken down by a militant bitch-ass drama queen. If they have any balls left they'll charge them twice the face value of the ticket for wrongfully slandering JV.
                          If Quinlan wants to "man up" a bit, she owes JV a public aplology ....

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

They weren’t even gonna perform. They were just gonna preform, whatever that is
                            OG is our king

Comment

• What is #leorautina? Sounds like an Italian restaurant or girls shampoo
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Whoever screams the loudest usually gets their way. It worked for the buffoon that became president down south.

Comment

Working...
                                X