Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    There were reports that JV is now getting up shots wearing only a wrap on his thumb, and off the court has no wrap at all on it. So it's a strengthening exercise at this point.
    Great news. It won't be hard to integrate him back into the lineup. Kawhi's passing seems to have moved upwards a step. Maybe he trusts his teammates more. Will be great for JV as a recipient, and I bet he can't wait to start setting picks for KL, both of them.

Comment

• Probably won't see him again till after the All Star Break, which sucks. Also means he is a little less likely to be traded.

Comment

• So I guess that wrap the beat guys saw was a splint.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Probably won't see him again till after the All Star Break, which sucks. Also means he is a little less likely to be traded.

makes sense now
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

makes sense now
            JV is hilarious. I really do hope he's here for life.

Comment

• lmaooo
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Loving the dedication JV! Keep at it!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  JV is hilarious. I really do hope he's here for life.
                  Apparently Quinlan Palmer and company don't share your enthusiasm...

Comment

lmaooo
                    Risked their lives and PAID! Haha... "Most disappointed in my life", well you're having a pretty good life then, cheers to that. Jeez, these terrible problems poor people are experiencing daily...
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• I mean, that does suck for those kids, but it's likely JV had no idea there were consequences to working out on the court. In all likelihood stuff like this happens quite often and I'll bet they never tell the players.

No NBA team is going to send a staffer over to tell one of the athletes to get off the court to make room for post-warm-up entertainment.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JV: "I never get the ball and they call me selfish"
                        OG is our king

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          I mean, that does suck for those kids, but it's likely JV had no idea there were consequences to working out on the court. In all likelihood stuff like this happens quite often and I'll bet they never tell the players.

No NBA team is going to send a staffer over to tell one of the athletes to get off the court to make room for post-warm-up entertainment.
                          And yet the mlse staffer had no problem blaming him lol
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

lmaooo
                            NO way this is real?!! =|

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              NO way this is real?!! =|
                              Yep JV hates kids. And dancers. And ESPECIALLY that song "tiny dancer"
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

lmaooo
                                JV has that Mamba Mentality - I like it. No way he's going to miss a tip-in at the buzzer of a playoff game this year. Feel bad for the kids, but in all likelihood, he had no idea. Shit happens.

And FWIW, $50 is a great deal to see a Raptors game these days. I spent $100 on nosebleeds for the Raps vs. Jazz game.

Comment

Working...
                                X