Record before Draymond's "NON-FOUL" - 23-6
      Record since - 16-10

Who needs AD? We only need JV!
      Lowry w/out Valanciunas: 38% FG, 47% eFG
      Lowry with Valanciunas: 51% FG, 62% eFG

Coincidence? We only need JV!

Comment

• Comment

• Ugh it is starting to set in that JV's gone. I knew it was coming but damn this sucks. I had really hoped he would be the first Raptor lifer after DeMar was traded.

Guess we'll have to hope that's Pascal or OG now.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Ugh it is starting to set in that JV's gone. I knew it was coming but damn this sucks. I had really hoped he would be the first Raptor lifer after DeMar was traded.

Guess we'll have to hope that's Pascal or OG now.
              I would put money on Pascal. He's basically the embodiment of everything Masai believes in.

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Lowry arrived here planning his exit. The fact hes the last surviving member of those 5 is crazy to me. The other 4 pictured also all LOVED Toronto and would have retired here without question
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Raptors will bring all of those back at some point in their lives as commentators, analysts, coaches and etc.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Lowry arrived here planning his exit. The fact hes the last surviving member of those 5 is crazy to me. The other 4 pictured also all LOVED Toronto and would have retired here without question
                      Yah, would not have guessed him to be the last man standing on his own will!! Would be craaazy if Lowry retired a Raptor.

Comment

Who the hell was IN the game with all them waiting to sub?

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                          Who the hell was IN the game with all them waiting to sub?
                          Salmon

Comment

• Comment

JV was one of a kind. Regardless of the trade, I miss the dude already. Standing O on his return, big guy'll be tearing up.

Comment

• JV is easily going to be my most missed Raptor ever. Never complained about his role, worked hard, and showed up in the playoffs. He carried us against the Pacers and the first couple games of the Heat in the playoffs that year. I hope he beasts in Memphis as a focal point. He had his limitations, but I always loved him. This one stung.

Comment

Working...
                                X