Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    good luck big guyy

Looks like its your kids first day of school without you. Even the haircut, minus the beard
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      Why?
      cause its a fuckin joke and I don't agree with it

Comment

• Any word of if JV is playing tonight? If so its jv, Wright and caboclo vs DeRozan and poeltl!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Any word of if JV is playing tonight? If so its jv, Wright and caboclo vs DeRozan and poeltl!
          lol. Poor CJ has been completely forgotten. He didn't even get a single polite 'thanks, CJ' post.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
            I agree except Memphis' 1st rounder is 1-8 protected, they aren't gonna gamble that away. Giving JV big minutes could result in more wins.
            DanH wrote: View Post
            Ah, now that might be a reason. Poor JV.
            The Grizzles have been clear they'd like the pick to go out this draft. They want to push to win as much as possible. They view the draft as average to weak and they start to lose protections on the pick next season.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              lol. Poor CJ has been completely forgotten. He didn't even get a single polite 'thanks, CJ' post.
              he stole millions from us, thieves don't get 'thank yous'

Comment

Lol honestly slipped my mind

Thanks CJ! You tried

Comment

And then lose the best asset you got back for Gasol, for nothing?
                  Hey, I'm not saying they want him to drop the PO. C-troop said that. I'm saying IF they wanted that, benching him would not be the way to go about it.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

he stole millions from us, thieves don't get 'thank yous'
                    CJ was great last year.. the bench mob would not have been the same without him.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Lol honestly slipped my mind

Thanks CJ! You tried
                      lmao. CJ Miles Appreciation is now enshrined as post #12247 of the Everything-Valanciunas Thread, from KeonClark. Carry on.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        CJ was great last year.. the bench mob would not have been the same without him.
                        Last season was ultimately a failure. We got rid of that same bench mob you're talking about. I guess you're emotionally attached to some memories and thats fine, but there is a reason nobody around here posted about him leaving.

Comment

Last season was ultimately a failure. We got rid of that same bench mob you're talking about. I guess you're emotionally attached to some memories and thats fine, but there is a reason nobody around here posted about him leaving.
                          I replied to your post where you said he stole millions from us. Just saying that he was useful to us last year. He was not a complete waste.

Landry Fields on the other hand was a complete waste.

Comment

But we're all buying PJs in his memory right?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I replied to your post where you said he stole millions from us. Just saying that he was useful to us last year. He was not a complete waste.

Landry Fields on the other hand was a complete waste.
                              Yes, Landry was.

Comment

• one of JV first comments in Memphis was we need to get at least the 8th seed. that's to high of achieving for the grizz. hence rabbit starting
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X