No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors shouldn't retire a number. They should retire a 5 letter word instead: MASAI

Comment

• Should be a fun game: JV/Miles/Delon vs DeMar/Poeltl

Comment

• Can we please make the bar for jersey retirement...must have won ring here
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          I mean, strange things have happened like the Heat retiring Michael Jordan's #23. So you never know.

Dallas retiring Derek Harper's number. Good player but never won anything in Dallas and never made an all star team either.
          Our standards need to be higher. Especially with the championship so close

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            Can we please make the bar for jersey retirement...must have won ring here
            so no demar then? that's waaaauy to high of a bar
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Can we please make the bar for jersey retirement...must have won ring here
              So no respect for Steve Nash, Barclay, Ewing, Malone and Stockton, Dominique Wilkins?....
              I agree the bar should be set high, but DeMar makes it for me. Not just for on-court success for repping the city and jersey so well for so long. But he needs to stop throwing shade on Masai for at least a few years.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                so no demar then? that's waaaauy to high of a bar
                I would add play whole career here.
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  So no respect for Steve Nash, Barclay, Ewing, Malone and Stockton, Dominique Wilkins?....
                  I agree the bar should be set high, but DeMar makes it for me. Not just for on-court success for repping the city and jersey so well for so long. But he needs to stop throwing shade on Masai for at least a few years.
                  I take your point under advisement

Comment

• okay so...must play whole career here AND OR win championship while being a significant part of winning said championship

I have refined my bar under scrutiny

Comment

• I dont know why people care so much about fluff like this. Whatever the franchise chooses to do is fine by me. DD and Kyle did a lot for this era, Vince was a trailblazer. Boston and LA have a much higher bar set than us for obvious reasons. Gotta start somewhere though.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

okay so...must play whole career here AND OR win championship while being a significant part of winning said championship

I have refined my bar under scrutiny
                        Should the Wolves retire Kevin Garnett's number?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Should the Wolves retire Kevin Garnett's number?
                          Not if I owned the team.

Comment

• I got a high bar for Jersey retirement. Not interested in retiring Vince either or Bosh

Comment

I got a high bar for Jersey retirement. Not interested in retiring Vince either or Bosh
                              I agree
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Great game by JV. Too bad JJJ had to miss the first FT and make the second that he was trying to miss.

What a fun game to watch too. DeMar, Rudy and Poeltl vs JV, Delon, CJ and Bruno, with Stack nearby.

Comment

Working...
                                X