No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithuania are using JV the same way we used to couple years ago. Knicks' rookie is destroying him AGAIN.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Lithuania are using JV the same way we used to couple years ago. Knicks' rookie is destroying him AGAIN.
      why do you insist on overreacting to the first 5 minutes of every single friendly international match that our guys ever play in?

Comment

• Jonas with 15/7

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          why do you insist on overreacting to the first 5 minutes of every single friendly international match that our guys ever play in?
          What overreaction? Knicks' 2nd rounder outplayed Jonas once again, although this time was different as Jonas stopped hedging after 1st quarter and that was it for Willy.(I didn't watch 2nd half just fyi)
          Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jul 21, 2016, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            Oh the irony!
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ever since Linas Kleiza used to dominate International competition I've stopped using it to gauge how someone will look in the NBA, especially if said player (ie JV) is already really good in the NBA.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                Ever since Linas Kleiza used to dominate International competition I've stopped using it to gauge how someone will look in the NBA, especially if said player (ie JV) is already really good in the NBA.
                Where the fu*k is Linas though? I'm pretty sure he's not playing for Lithuania, is he done?!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Where the fu*k is Linas though? I'm pretty sure he's not playing for Lithuania, is he done?!
                  I don't know but he has the Luis Scola hair style now.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• injuries kept him away from basketball for whole year now. sadly but it looks like another top lithuanian players career shortened by injuries.

Comment

• Huge respect guys, that you support Lithuania too

Comment

• Lithuania trouncing Brazil, up by 30 points after 1st half !!!

Comment

• Officiating at Brasil x Lithuania is not consistent...

Comment

• Lithuania doesn't treat JV like his the best player on the team.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Reffing getting out of hand

Comment

• Did JV just get benched in the 4th?
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X