Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Been a while since I checked my mod list ... 147 active mods. Lol
    I might be the only dude... I'm on Xbox... Goddamn, wish I could build a PC already.

Seriously, though, we're only allowed 2gb of mods on console. Frickin pisses me off. And with all the enviromment mods, the game runs at such a low frame rate.

eff me.

Just picked it up last night, and damn, they came out with some awesome sanctuary mods for Xbox... Makes it look so dope, except I can't really walk around without some serious frame rate drop.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
      I might be the only dude... I'm on Xbox... Goddamn, wish I could build a PC already.

Seriously, though, we're only allowed 2gb of mods on console. Frickin pisses me off. And with all the enviromment mods, the game runs at such a low frame rate.

eff me.

Just picked it up last night, and damn, they came out with some awesome sanctuary mods for Xbox... Makes it look so dope, except I can't really walk around without some serious frame rate drop.
      At least you can download content on Xbox, on PS4 I can't download mods with external content. Sucks big time.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
        At least you can download content on Xbox, on PS4 I can't download mods with external content. Sucks big time.
        Damn, sorry to hear that.

I would say get an Xbox as a joke, but we all know consoles are the bottom tier when we talk about gaming at this time of the world.

Comment

I would say get an Xbox as a joke, but we all know consoles are the bottom tier when we talk about gaming at this time of the world.
          Xbox one x is easily best value u can get for something capable of 4k 60fps tho

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've used to be a PC only gamer, but as time passes I find comfort and casualness of simply grabbing the controller and playing for an hour or two every few days satisfying. Still own a gaming PC, but other than strategy games I rarely play with it. I agree though if you want to experience it all PC is the only way to go.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
              Xbox one x is easily best value u can get for something capable of 4k 60fps tho

IT'S JUST FRUSTRATING when games aren't optimized to that... At best, with mods for Fallout, I get 30, with the occasional major frame rate drop.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                I've used to be a PC only gamer, but as time passes I find comfort and casualness of simply grabbing the controller and playing for an hour or two every few days satisfying. Still own a gaming PC, but other than strategy games I rarely play with it. I agree though if you want to experience it all PC is the only way to go.
                Totally agreed!

I think this is why I haven't gotten around to really investing in a PC and staying with Macs/Macbooks as my main source of computer sh*t.

I love sitting back, glass of wine, some chips, and playing with my feet up with a controller. And, now that the current gens are built to support things like Netflix, YouTube, even Microsoft Edge to stream UFC fights, NBA games, boxing matches, etc. I don't really care for needing one.

BUT, I mean, you could play with a controller on PC, hahahaha.

Comment

IT'S JUST FRUSTRATING when games aren't optimized to that... At best, with mods for Fallout, I get 30, with the occasional major frame rate drop.
                  Yeah but fallout isn't the best optimized game in general tho

Comment

Also, as someone who plays a lot of competitive multiplayer games, PC is just way too full of hackers and cheaters.

Comment

Yeah but fallout isn't the best optimized game in general tho

Fair point... Bethesda... *eye roll*

Rainbow Six Siege and The Division have been some of the most consistent games I've played in terms of its optimization. It's so smooth.

Comment

Rainbow Six Siege and The Division have been some of the most consistent games I've played in terms of its optimization. It's so smooth.
                        Yeah love both games. Siege has by far been my most go-to competitive multiplayer game of this generation. Have also put a ton of hours into the division

Comment

Yeah love both games. Siege has by far been my most go-to competitive multiplayer game of this generation. Have also put a ton of hours into the division

Siege was great, and The Division, only put in a few hours, but they're amazing games. I got caught up in 2K18 and Fallout to put more time in them, but now that I've kinda overplayed the latter two, definitely picking up Siege/Division more often.

Crazy how far content has come nowadays in my opinion. I work full time with plenty of after-work activities, so maybe this is why, but I've only got... 7-8 games, only two I've beaten the story mode (Fallout, Mass Effect: Andromeda), NONE 100% completion.

WHICH REMINDS ME, Mass Effect: Andromeda was a f!$king beautiful game.

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post

Would highly recommend Ghost Recon: Wildlands then ... really great game if you have a buddy (or 3) to play through with. No bullet sponge bullshit like Division.

Haven't played Siege, but have heard really good things, just not huge into Online-Multiplayer games.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Would highly recommend Ghost Recon: Wildlands then ... really great game if you have a buddy (or 3) to play through with. No bullet sponge bullshit like Division.

Haven't played Siege, but have heard really good things, just not huge into Online-Multiplayer games.
                              I loved Wildlands too. Playing coop you can have some pretty unique epic moments in that game. Alotta fun. Plus I love stealth games and planning and executing your approach

Comment

I loved Wildlands too. Playing coop you can have some pretty unique epic moments in that game. Alotta fun. Plus I love stealth games and planning and executing your approach
                                Me and a buddy have 130+ hours on that game, and it's so damn good. Hunting (or being hunted by?) the Predator through the Jungle is one of the most intense things I've ever done in a video game. Lol Not to mention, one of the best looking games I've ever seen in my life on PC. Got everything maxed and it's friggin gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                                X