The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm really low level right now so I run from those guys... I don't even dare try to cheese them with bombs... It's intense even running from them though. You can't escape on the flat, they're too fast unless you have a horse(I assume they can be outrun by horse, I haven't tried). Also they wield that damn elemental bow with the insanely long range. There was a time a few days ago where I made it away from one, up over a mountain and started down the other side and still got tagged with a elemental arrow which nearly KO'd me. lol
    Yeah they are tough.. once you get really far in the game you'll have more hearts and way better armour. That will help. If you have the stasis ruin you can use that on him.. although it will only last a few seconds. Might be enough time for you to either warp away or run as fast as you can away from them.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
      Well it is officially Sea of Thieves time!!

https://youtu.be/r5JIBaasuE8

https://youtu.be/OBJUG-Xrh_g

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
      BTW I thought I should point out to anyone on PC or Xbox, this game is available on xbox game pass on day one just like all future microsoft exclusives. So you can literally play this $80 game for $10. Game Pass is a netflix-style subscription service that allows you to download the full game and play it as long as u are subscribed. I am actually playing it completely free right now because i used microsoft rewards points to get 3 months free of game pass. I still have enough points to get game pass free for a full year. Game Pass has a ton of great games too so the value is amazing. Literally the cheapest way to game and there is a good variety in genres available. Next up is State of Decay 2 in April!

Comment

I'm really low level right now so I run from those guys... I don't even dare try to cheese them with bombs... It's intense even running from them though. You can't escape on the flat, they're too fast unless you have a horse(I assume they can be outrun by horse, I haven't tried). Also they wield that damn elemental bow with the insanely long range. There was a time a few days ago where I made it away from one, up over a mountain and started down the other side and still got tagged with a elemental arrow which nearly KO'd me. lol
        once you get a x3 bow you will be able to land headshots with good consistency on them, then they're not too bad.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          once you get a x3 bow you will be able to land headshots with good consistency on them, then they're not too bad.
          You still need to dodge their arrows or avoid their charges with their giant halberd. I'll take your word for it. Doing the quest to take on the giant Elephant mech I was forced to tango with one on a mountain top. It totally wiped the floor with me. I had to go buy the stealth suit and creep around him. By the way, that stealth suit is really good. I found a place to dye it and now I'm rolling like a ninja.

Comment

• Nintendo Switch has been hacked, with two similar exploits released in the last 24 hours following a complete dump of the console's boot ROM. The hacks are hardware-based in nature and cannot be patched by Nintendo. The only way forward for the platform holder in fully securing the console will be to revise the Nvidia Tegra X1 processor itself, patching out the boot ROM bug. In the short term, homebrew code execution is possible and a full, touch-enabled version of Linux with 3D acceleration support is now available.
            https://www.eurogamer.net/amp/digita...ploit-analysis

I don't think anything has been blown this wide open. Not even the PSP or Wii and they were incredibly easily hacked. Soon I wouldn't be shocked to see anything Nintendo Wii and older and anything Sony PSP and PS1 up and running on the Switch. Heck, PC games are doable because of Linux.
            Last edited by Apollo; Wed Apr 25, 2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Oh fuck ... guys ... guys!

Hoping for a New Vegas Remaster ... or of course Fallout 5/New Vegas 2 etc... but I won't get my hopes up for either. Probably a Fallout 4 Switch Port.
              Last edited by Joey; Tue May 29, 2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• I think they'd do Fallout 3 before Vegas. I'm hoping for a HD remaster double pack for the Switch. Business on the throne will never be the same. lol

Comment

I think they'd do Fallout 3 before Vegas. I'm hoping for a HD remaster double pack for the Switch. Business on the throne will never be the same. lol
                  Yeah most likely a remaster as they seem to be focusing on reselling their classics as 15th editions or ports instead of creating new games these days. Milking the cow, makes sense to do so if it works for them.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Still have no idea what it is, but seems to be an actual new game!.. still might be a Mobile iOS game or MMO or something, so I continue to measure my excitement ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Still have no idea what it is, but seems to be an actual new game!.. still might be a Mobile iOS game or MMO or something, so I continue to measure my excitement ...

I swear I saw a report somewhere that says its a new game coming to xbox, ps and pc and it takes place 100s of years before fallout 4

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                        I swear I saw a report somewhere that says its a new game coming to xbox, ps and pc and it takes place 100s of years before fallout 4
                        Ideal outcome would be just a brand new Fallout experience, so here's hoping!! Wonder where it takes place.

Comment

Still have no idea what it is, but seems to be an actual new game!.. still might be a Mobile iOS game or MMO or something, so I continue to measure my excitement ...

If DayZ and a Deathclaw had a baby you'd get this game. Pass.

Comment

If DayZ and a Deathclaw had a baby you'd get this game. Pass.
                            We haven't even seen any game footage yet, or even premise, have we?

Comment

We haven't even seen any game footage yet, or even premise, have we?
                              I read a rumor that it's a survival MMO in the vein of DayZ.

Comment

I read a rumor that it's a survival MMO in the vein of DayZ.
                                Id actually prefer to see what bethesda can do in that genre with fallout as a backdrop. Sign me up!

Comment

Working...
                                X