The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is incredible ... and super creepy ... Lol

I've talked about this Star Citizen game before on here, but it truly is the most ambitious game ever. And considering they've raised $150M via Crowdfunding, I suppose they can be ambitious. Lol So far, it looks amazing, but this Facetracking business is just straight up Future shit. Lol
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Oct 15, 2018, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• So now that you've all had some time with 2k19, is it worth getting if all I want to play in MyGM?

It's on sale right now on Switch for $53.

https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games...ba-2k19-switch

I'm kind of itching for a new sports game but like I said earlier, I usually wait for it to be marked down by 50% or more.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        So now that you've all had some time with 2k19, is it worth getting if all I want to play in MyGM?

I'm kind of itching for a new sports game but like I said earlier, I usually wait for it to be marked down by 50% or more.
        There's nothing that makes it not worth it, to reframe it a little bit. And from the GM perspective, it's probably the deepest it's ever been.

Comment

So now that you've all had some time with 2k19, is it worth getting if all I want to play in MyGM?

The only part of the game I've played (I did a few games in MyCareer, but not much more than that) is MyGM. Don't regret paying full price, very good game mode, nice experience. So at 53, yeah, I've got nothing to say against it.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DSR on Switch plays really well. Between this, BOTW and Skyrim Remastered, the Switch has some amazing and massive adventure games to be played portable. Its the best handheld I've ever played and this is coming from a former PS Vita, PSP, 3DS and DS owner.

Comment

DSR on Switch plays really well. Between this, BOTW and Skyrim Remastered, the Switch has some amazing and massive adventure games to be played portable. Its the best handheld I've ever played and this is coming from a former PS Vita, PSP, 3DS and DS owner.
              Switch skyrim is worth it? I have bought skyrim on 360, PC, and xone.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                It's the same game...
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Depends on you really. I'd wait for black Friday. I mean it's a eight year old game that's been updated. I don't like the price tag but if you're not sick of Skyrim it's a new way to play it.

Dark Souls Remastered comes with all the DLC and is $49.99. Skyrim comes with all its DLC but is $79.99. I think Besthesda priced it a little high.

Comment

Depends on you really. I'd wait for black Friday. I mean it's a eight year old game that's been updated. I don't like the price tag but if you're not sick of Skyrim it's a new way to play it.

Dark Souls Remastered comes with all the DLC and is $49.99. Skyrim comes with all its DLC but is $79.99. I think Besthesda priced it a little high.
                    After I beat zelda the switch plummeted in use. I know if I have skyrim on a portable device I will play it.

Waiting for black friday is a good idea.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      It's the same game...
                      Bought it 3 times already. It's the same really really good game.

Comment

• So no one here has played spiderman huh? Red Dead looks like its going to be crazy good

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          So no one here has played spiderman huh? Red Dead looks like its going to be crazy good
                          I played Spiderman it was fantastic.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

After I beat zelda the switch plummeted in use. I know if I have skyrim on a portable device I will play it.

Waiting for black friday is a good idea.
                            I loved that game, although it sort of deviated from my normal experience with a action RPG. General rule of thumb for me is that if it can't grab me in the first ten hours then it's probably not the right game for me. I stuck with BOTW though and I'm glad I did. Very enjoyable.

If Skyrim plays the whole way through as smooth as DSR then you're in for a great treat. DSR Switch doesn't have the graphical updates on par with PS4, Xbone & PC but so far it runs smooth even through some notoriously bad areas. I've had zero frame issues and it surprisingly plays pretty good on the joycons after getting used to them. I have most of my DS1 experience on PC and I'm finding the Switch controls more responsive than when I was playing with an Xbox 360 controller on PC.

If Switch could get a HD remaster double pack of FO3 and FO New Vegas, I'd be set!

Comment

• I just restarted Fallout4 (on PS4).
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Loving COD BO4 right now. I bought it for the battle royale mode (which is fantastic) but the multiplayer has shockingly been a lot of fun and I've actually spent more time on that so far. Haven't enjoyed a call of duty this much in many many years.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X