I think you're in denial friend.
        nop, I'm just one of those guys who have short memory

Comment

• I think its a condition shared by most Leafs' fans
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            I think its a condition shared by most Leafs' fans
            You're right. Only great ones share this condition.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              You're right. Only great ones share this condition.
              Want to know why Leafs' fans are crazy and kind of stupid? They chose to support the Leafs.
              -My dad (he's a huge Leafs' fan)

Comment

-My dad (he's a huge Leafs' fan)
                pretty sure your dads quote fits every raptors fan too!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  pretty sure your dads quote fits every raptors fan too!
                  I think it fits every fan of any Toronto sports team.

Comment

• THE LEAFS MADE A TRADE!!!!!!!!

Cody Franson + Mike Santorelli to the Nashville Predators for Olli Jokenen, prospect Brendan Leipsic and a first-round pick in 2015!!!

Leafs getting some value for Franson and Santarelli, who are both UFAs after this year.

Nashville gets a boost for this year's playoff run.
                    Last edited by 007; Sun Feb 15, 2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

THE LEAFS MADE A TRADE!!!!!!!!

Cody Franson + Mike Santorelli to the Nashville Predators for Olli Jokenen, prospect Brendan Leipsic and a first-round pick in 2015!!!

Leafs getting some value for Franson and Santarelli, who are both UFAs after this year (I think).

Nashville gets a boost for this year's playoff run.
                      I would've thought they get more for Franson, but I might've been optimistic.

And yeah, they're both pending UFAs.

Comment

• good move not to lose them for nothing.

Comment

• Okay.... we got a prospect and pick, which is fine.

But Jokinen? Olli F-ing Jokinen? The biggest scrub ever? LOL WTF TML?

I'm just laughing. Hope we get McDavid. Play him alongside Nylander next year ala Sakic/Foppa.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• they have already said they are likely flipping Ollie to a contender for a pick...

its a true rebuild man.... they are stripping it down.

I think its too late to be honest, unless the NHL is interested in rigging the draft for the Leafs, which isnt far from likely.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              they have already said they are likely flipping Ollie to a contender for a pick...

its a true rebuild man.... they are stripping it down.

I think its too late to be honest, unless the NHL is interested in rigging the draft for the Leafs, which isnt far from likely.

Maybe Winnik, Ollie & Reims to the Wild?

We get back Keumper, Schroeder and Veilleux?

Trade works, and is a great deal. Minny wants to make a playoff run. Reims gives them that chance.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Ya, i was listening to the guys on the fan yesterday talking about Minny and their need for a Goalie. Not a bad Idea actually... Toronto should look at dealing something to Boston to get Subbans brother, bring in a marlie stiff, and jettison Reimer, who really, wants out anyhow.

In all the chaos, more losses and a better shot at a top three pick, if not the #1

Comment

Working...
                                X