Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    HAHAHAH
    This made me laugh something fierce.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Bayless = Nick Young

If you like scoring, Bayless is God.

If you like discipline and fundamentals, Bayless is [insert unheard of player's name here].
      Jesus Christ man. The vast majority of Bayless' criticism have been fallacious or greatly exaggerated. It's like he's Bargnani, except that when he's been given a decent shot, he has actually performed (very) well.

Comment

• And to the ones saying, he takes a lot of bad shots, yeah he does. But all high scoring guards take bad shots, Kobe Bryant being the best example. If he was shooting sub .400 and taking 10+ shots a game, then yeah he would be bad,,but fortunately the man has solid FG and FT numbers.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
          And to the ones saying, he takes a lot of bad shots, yeah he does. But all high scoring guards take bad shots, Kobe Bryant being the best example. If he was shooting sub .400 and taking 10+ shots a game, then yeah he would be bad,,but fortunately the man has solid FG and FT numbers.
          Yeah, but Kobe Bryant isn't a point guard. That is opposite from what we are talking about now. Plus, Kobe is the best shot-creator in the league, he makes the shots when needed the most.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• *whistling* after the Memphis game....

Comment

• I loved how he shut down Conley. Straight up dominated him. It'll hard to overpay him too. There is no way that he gets more than 4/20M in this golden age of PG play. And there was really good ball movement and motion in the offense for long stretches that would have never been seen with Calderon running the point. The boy can ball, let's just see how much.

Comment

• There was ball movement in the first quarter...that's it! He had a great game, but don't recreate what happened in the game.

Comment

• I'm trying to change what happened. o.o I mean, the game went to shit as time went on but you know. Basically in the first half there was good ball movement.
                  Last edited by WhatWhat; Fri Mar 16, 2012, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Bayless = Nick Young

If you like scoring, Bayless is God.

If you like discipline and fundamentals, Bayless is [insert unheard of player's name here].
                    Still feel the same after this game?
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                      I'm trying to change what happened. o.o I mean, the game went to shit as time went on but you know. Basically in the first half there was good ball movement.
                      The majority of the game there was no ball movement. As a team we didn't play a great game. Bayless did well, but Memphis dug their own grave with their free throw shooting.

Comment

• What was nice about tonights game was that although bayless had a good game others also scored as well, demar 18 bargnani 18 and forbes 20
                        Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• Jon_Wade wrote: View Post
                          What was nice about tonights game was that although bayless had a good game others also scored as well, demar 18 bargnani 18 and forbes 20
                          They all got over 10 shot meaning that JB was moving the ball around
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Bayless had a very good game. Again shot selection and decision making when trying to score was a question mark, but like I said, VERY good game.

Raptors - Bayless = No win vs. Grizzlies.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Still feel the same after this game?
                              I'll admit Bayless had a monster game last night. He made shots, played suffocating defense on Conley, and basically willed his team to victory. He played great.

But don't forget that this was his best game of his NBA career. Let's not assume it'll be the norm.

Having said that, when Calderon returns from injury, I think it would be wise to maintain Bayless as the starter to give him the fairest shot possible at making this team next season.

Comment

• Best game I've seen Bzyless play, by a country mile. And to be honest, his play has impressed me the last three games. Not to say there weren't moments last night (and on the other two) where I wasn't screaming at the tube, "Bayless, you moron." The two that standout from last night were when he allowed himself to get trapped at half-court, where there is a 50-50 chance that any wild pass attempt you make get's called for an over-and-back, and the mad drive through three defenders, with one minute left, when he got bailed out and managed to score.

But can't take away his mostly heads-up play and good distribution. Maybe he CAN be point guard. Maybe Casey has started taking him into a small room and smacking him once in the forehead with a two-by-four fro every idiotic play. Whatever, over the last three games he has increasingly corrected the major flaws in his game.

Hats off to Jared Bayless

Comment

Working...
                                X