Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR's "What Are You Listening To?" Thread (Non-Rap Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Man, Dhani is a SPLITTING image of George. Its wild.

But ya, watching his face as Prince was shredding in that solo is awesome to watch. You can see genuine admiration on his face at like 4:45 in that video.
    Did you know this...?

http://www.cp24.com/entertainment-ne...hood-1.2869417

Comment

• Bowie -

Comment

• Emily King

Comment

• The album I was waiting for all year, this year. ^~^ Just bought it, & much better than Blink's comeback.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• watching old joe rogan pod casts with cowboy cerrone i started listening to wheeler walker junior

the whole cd is pretty good

Comment

• Some classic rock:

Comment

• twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Well before my time but I love this one:

Comment

• Gowan + Styx is an awesome combo. Was never big on Styx but I like some of Gowan so I've warmed to Styx a little.

Comment

• Trainspotting 2 - the movie is being released today

So I decided to dust off the "Lust for Life" Iggy Pop single from the the first one....it's been 20 years...good lord...the nostalgia!!

Comment

• Getting in my Arcade Fire fix...my favourite Canadian band and their seminal song of a few years ago now....but more relevant than ever.

Basketball trivia: NBA allstar celebrity mvp: Win Butler is the lead singer. Lol.

Comment

• One of my favourite singers, waiting on a new album from him soon hopefully.

Comment

• NIN cover of "Closer"

Covers very rarely do the original justice. But this is rare and presentation quite unique. Cover of a Nine Inch Nails songs of about 20 years ago...

Comment

• What am I listening to?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X