No announcement yet.

The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Canadian-Irishman, I found it hilarious the last few days when Money May kept trying to call McGregor "a eejit".

What a shitshow and farce these last 4 days have been... saying the same nonsense over and over. Surprised no mention from Conor of the alleged women assaults by Mayweather.

Anyhoo, I just pray that McGregor catches him sleeping somehow and tags him with a left. It's likely all scripted already since it is boxing, but a guy can dream.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      As a Canadian-Irishman, I found it hilarious the last few days when Money May kept trying to call McGregor "a eejit".

What a shitshow and farce these last 4 days have been... saying the same nonsense over and over. Surprised no mention from Conor of the alleged women assaults by Mayweather.

Anyhoo, I just pray that McGregor catches him sleeping somehow and tags him with a left. It's likely all scripted already since it is boxing, but a guy can dream.
      Floyd is so awkward at trash talking. Anyway... McGregor and Floyd were seen exiting the same private jet in London yesterday.. haha.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Floyd is so awkward at trash talking. Anyway... McGregor and Floyd were seen exiting the same private jet in London yesterday.. haha.
        Hard work! Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh!

Comment

• So what does eejit mean?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            So what does eejit mean?
            Idiot in "Irish"

Comment

• So... Mayweather-McGregor ppv price has been partially confirmed. It's $99.95 for HD in the US.

And rumoured £129.99 in the UK... That's $170.

Comment

• Klitschko has retired. No rematch with AJ

Comment

Klitschko has retired. No rematch with AJ
                  I'm fine with watching him knock Pulev out in 5 Rounds or less.

The sport lost a good one though.

Comment

• Soo... Amir Khan is getting a divorce...

AJ responded :

Comment

Beasts

Man, Bellew looks TINY compared to AJ. Unreal.

Comment

• Can we talk about Lomachenko for a second?

Dude might be boxings most entertaining fighter right now. Absolute stud. And what he did against Marriaga?

So much fun to watch. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone do what he was doing to Marriaga. He just completely embarrassed the guy into giving up.

And now I guess he's offered to spar with McGregor? Interesting.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Man, Bellew looks TINY compared to AJ. Unreal.
                          That's genes. Not many people are capable of bulking up like AJ

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Can we talk about Lomachenko for a second?

Dude might be boxings most entertaining fighter right now. Absolute stud. And what he did against Marriaga?

So much fun to watch. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone do what he was doing to Marriaga. He just completely embarrassed the guy into giving up.

And now I guess he's offered to spar with McGregor? Interesting.
                            https://twitter.com/SURBITON_BOXING/...00562913861636

Comment

• LOL Conor talking shit about Canelo and GGG now. Oh man. I would love to see both of those guys beat him up for 12 rounds.

Comment

• Calling it now, Josh Kelly out of UK is a future Champ and Star. And surprise surprise, Eddie Hearn has him in his stable.
                                Dude's only 3-0 right now (all 3 fights coming in a 3 month span), but god damn, dude is a pleasure to watch fight, even if he is only fighting bums so far. Lol

His most recent one is just ridiculous:

Comment

Working...
                                X