Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

ESPN gassing up Heat lmao
    Nobody wants to talk about the Raptors when they win, but when a team beats us....

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Nobody wants to talk about the Raptors when they win, but when a team beats us....
      It’s a funny dynamic...raps are a measuring stick for signature wins for teams like the heat , OKC, and anyone else that can get a win in their building..... ..but still remain an invisible team when the contenders are spoken of.... I guess they can it take it as a passive aggressive style compliment
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• ESPN guys are going bonkers right now over the Heat. SAS just picked them as a darkhorse team to upset one of the top teams in the East come playoff time lol.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          ESPN guys are going bonkers right now over the Heat. SAS just picked them as a darkhorse team to upset one of the top teams in the East come playoff time lol.
          Sweet
          And it worked! The Warriors finished off the Cavaliers in five games, giving Smith his first correct prediction since 2010. Congratulations, Stephen A. You did it!

The*odds*of getting a 50/50 guess wrong six times in a row was 1/64, or 1.56 percent. If Stephen A. Smith blindfolded himself and had to point to a name, there would be a 98.44 percent chance he’d get at least one*NBA Finals*prediction correct over this time span.

Let this be a lesson to everyone: If Stephen A. makes another prediction, put your money against him. It’s almost a guarantee.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            It’s a funny dynamic...raps are a measuring stick for signature wins for teams like the heat , OKC, and anyone else that can get a win in their building..... ..but still remain an invisible team when the contenders are spoken of.... I guess they can it take it as a passive aggressive style compliment
            They have um ranked #4 in the Power Rankings.... with nice comments.

How much more do you need for what is STILL a super fragile fringe contender???

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              ESPN guys are going bonkers right now over the Heat. SAS just picked them as a darkhorse team to upset one of the top teams in the East come playoff time lol.
              Well...I guess that’s that then.....Screaming A has spoken..

and this weeks newest Dark horse team ..till they lose a few on this road trip ...has supplanted the Sixers, The Bucks, The Pacers as previous teams that would knock off one of the top teams in the east in the playoffs.......Smith must believe his audience has the attention span of a six year old...
              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Jan 11, 2018, 04:20 PM.
              - TGO

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                They have um ranked #4 in the Power Rankings.... with nice comments.

How much more do you need for what is STILL a super fragile fringe contender???
                An unlimited tab at my local....
                - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  Well...I guess that’s that then.....Screaming A has spoken..

and this weeks newest Dark horse team ..till they lose a few on this road trip ...has supplanted the Sixers, The Bucks, The Pacers as previous teams that would knock off one of the top teams in the east in the playoffs.......Smith must believe his audience has the attention span of a six year old...
                  Yeah what an idiot. Obviously his audience has the attention span of a 7 year old

Comment

• From Reddit:

I’m a Nets fan but I’ve always liked Derozan so I respect the Raptors despite being in the same division. I just want to say that it pisses me the disrespect they get. I was just watching ESPN and they mentioned the Cavs game and a guy said the Raptors are surprisingly good and you probably won’t agree with me but they have a chance of making the ECF. No shit they do! They’re the 2 seed and are 17-4 in their last 21. They acted like it was blasphemy that the 2 seed raptors can make the final 2 in the east. I just wanted to get that out. Good luck tonight!

Comment

• Another one leading up to tonight's game. Great title

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/1/11/1...us-shadow-team

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        From Reddit:
                        Nice to read that from a fan, but I think after years and years we here all know the story, nothing will change. Look at todays coverage of last nights game... Toronto didn't win, Cleveland lost. They don't even use Toronto's name in the headlines. Canada is bad business in the US, it was after GW Jr. Screamed "Buy American" and it will be worse with Trump in control.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          Nice to read that from a fan, but I think after years and years we here all know the story, nothing will change. Look at todays coverage of last nights game... Toronto didn't win, Cleveland lost. They don't even use Toronto's name in the headlines. Canada is bad business in the US, it was after GW Jr. Screamed "Buy American" and it will be worse with Trump in control.
                          Yup.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            From Reddit:
                            Pffft, that wasn't a Nets fan. That was Christian.

Comment

• Damn it's a good time to be a Raps fan.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Damn it's a good time to be a Raps fan.
                                It really is. I remember thinking back in the 2013-14 crazy season (Sacramento trade/Lowry no trade/crazy run to the playoffs) that as fun as it was, it was a bit bittersweet because it would never be that again. We would eventually get desensitized to winning and things would be good but never as good as that. This is making it feel like 2014 all over again. There's a Madonna quote in there somewhere but I'm going to leave it alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X