• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's good guys we won the game

OG is our king

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

I was just coming here to say exactly what he said, so... I guess my work here is done. hahaha

Comment

Casey has the best sayings lol. I'm going to say this the next time we're in trouble. "Oh hey where's the baseball game?"

Good win Zainab, keep it going.

Comment

• Look on the bright side: we've won 8 of 9, and this was our first lacklustre performance in the last couple weeks. Bounce back and crush the Bulls (or win with good late-game execution) and we can put this game fully behind us
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Look on the bright side: we've won 8 of 9, and this was our first lacklustre performance in the last couple weeks. Bounce back and crush the Bulls (or win with good late-game execution) and we can put this game fully behind us
            Well, they fell asleep in the fourth on both ends but that happens. I guess it's good they recognize it but it's not the end of the world. They got cocky blowing teams out and having them roll over and they got too lax tonight. Still a pretty routine win. On to the Bulls.

Comment

• Let the bench mob finish the 4th. Demar and Kyle can pick their noses and watch the real men close games...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                Let the bench mob finish the 4th. Demar and Kyle can pick their noses and watch the real men close games...
                Looked like the guys from the starting unit had no idea how to finish the 4th seeing as how they've sat out each of the last 4 of them

Comment

Both Lowry and DD used the same quote "we" when they should have said "I"
                  Stop heaving 3's after no ball movement and contested jumpers in crunch time

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Both Lowry and DD used the same quote "we" when they should have said "I"
                    Stop heaving 3's after no ball movement and contested jumpers in crunch time
                    There’s no I in team
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      There’s no I in team
                      But there is 'me'

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        There’s no I in team
                        There's no U in team either fool!

Comment

• That ended up being an overly dramatic win. Up 15 or 16 with 4 minutes to go and they let Miami go on a crazy run. Kyle still can't shoot free throws in the clutch. JV and CJ were really bad. The sad thing is that the Miami run came in with guys like FVV, Wright and Siakam playing. It wasn't just against all our starters.

Can't really blame Casey either. I thought he did well with the rotations. Sure bringing in the starters may have not have been necessary, but I don't think that's why Miami went on that run.

OG continues to worry me. Hope the AS break helps him out, but it would have been nice to shut him down early - especially with that ankle sprain he suffered against the Hornets.

Comment

• Obviously not a great finish, but I'm not OVERLY concerned.

I've seen the Warriors play a ton of games like this over the past few years where they got up big, let their foot off the gas and then struggled to kick it back into gear in time when the other team closed in on them - it's exactly what happened against the Raptors in their most recent game.

I think this was just a bit of a psychological lapse and not really a basketball related lapse, and really this type of thing isn't a pattern. It's still a win and obviously they're saying the right things to make sure they stay engaged next time.
                            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Look on the bright side: we've won 8 of 9, and this was our first lacklustre performance in the last couple weeks. Bounce back and crush the Bulls (or win with good late-game execution) and we can put this game fully behind us
                              Look on the bright side: we won. Work on stuff for next game but all wins count the same.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Area 51 is getting strange

https://streamable.com/rpn1u
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X