Everything ALL STARS 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post
    New idea: NBA should have a Future HoFs Game, for former superstars who are still playing for whatever reason, but are long past their 'best before' date. They could even invite recent retirees, like Kobe, who are surefire HoFs, but haven't been inducted yet.
    I like it. Equal parts cool, sad and embarrassing. “You were once great but you’ve no longer got it!” It’d be particularly good for the guys who think they might get into the hall and then don’t.

Comment

New idea: NBA should have a Future HoFs Game, for former superstars who are still playing for whatever reason, but are long past their 'best before' date. They could even invite recent retirees, like Kobe, who are surefire HoFs, but haven't been inducted yet.
      Do they start the game playing musical chairs, but use wheel chairs instead of regular chairs?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Do they start the game playing musical chairs, but use wheel chairs instead of regular chairs?
        They should all get on their respective Uncle Drew attire.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
          Rose and Wade voted where they are is a joke.....jmo
          Fans only get 50% of the vote.. Players and Media get the other 50%. So I doubt Wade gets in. But who knows? Maybe the players all want to see guys like Wade and Rose get in the game too.

Comment

Fans only get 50% of the vote.. Players and Media get the other 50%. So I doubt Wade gets in. But who knows? Maybe the players all want to see guys like Wade and Rose get in the game too.
            Don't you know it's a brotherhood?

Comment

Don’t think Lowry is making the all star team this year. Prob for the best get this man some rest

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                Don’t think Lowry is making the all star team this year. Prob for the best get this man some rest
                He shouldn't imo

Hopefully that motivates him to play better

We need a SECOND OPTION
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                  He shouldn't imo

Hopefully that motivates him to play better

We need a SECOND OPTION

that sucks
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    He should decline anyway for that very reason and especially becuase of his AS injury history. Don't think his ego would allow it though

Comment

I wish we could get normal Lowry back. I won't even ask for early season Lowry, that was abnormally hot, but just something between that and where he is now would be huge for this team. He looks physically beat up out there.

Comment

Comment

Look at Pascal go! His vote is entirely organic, the organization has done ZERO to promote him. Why? Not sure. I saw a recent Clippers broadcast where they're trying to promote FOUR of their guys for the all star game
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                            I wish we could get normal Lowry back. I won't even ask for early season Lowry, that was abnormally hot, but just something between that and where he is now would be huge for this team. He looks physically beat up out there.
                            Yeah, early season Lowry was crazy. That was practically the best he’s ever looked. Crazy to think how not long ago that was.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Look at Pascal go! His vote is entirely organic, the organization has done ZERO to promote him. Why? Not sure. I saw a recent Clippers broadcast where they're trying to promote FOUR of their guys for the all star game
                              Yeah, you’re totally right. The organization should adjust after this most recent update. This could really happen. I’d love to see Kyle sit it out and have Pascal be there. Vince, who’s directly in front of Siakam in the forward vote is just a nostalgia vote. So that could bump Pascal up to the 7th slot and then 5 more guards... leaving Kyle in sixth place for guards and just off the boards. Kyle’s impact on winning has earned him the right to be there. But his numbers aren’t flashy and we REALLY just need him to get fully healthy.

#VOTEPASCAL

Comment

Just sticky/bookmark/share this link....

Raptors NBA vote

https://goo.gl/CiWrg7
                                Why is this voting link not stickyfied?

Comment

Working...
                                X