X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    MVP : Kawhi - 28,7r,5a,1b,2s

DPOTY: Kawhi Leonard - 23/6r/3a/2s/1b

All-NBA first : Stephen Curry, James Harden, Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis

All-NBA second: Westbrook, Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Joel Embiid
    how you figure kawhi wins mvp and dpoy (which has only ever been done twice) and not make the first team?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      DanH will spit facts to his adoring fans

GLF will panic

Sonny will blow. it up.

T Rex will come with the hot takes

Shaolin will fight with DanH

Abbas will have sauces

tenforthewin will appear once every 2 to 3 weeks with a horrible trade proposal

and RR will have another great year
      Great post —on target.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
        You forgot a few: It's mid January. Everyone's got cabin fever. Raps hit a winning stride and TRex will be all pumped and hyper excited about the team. But them we have a 3 game losing streak, and he'll switch his avatar to a Bulls logo or something while proceeding to yell insults at the whole team...just as Goldblum come through with a massive game thread full of motivational gifs to lift everyone up.

Meanwhile, Demoshift is writing long essays in his own language about what's gonna happen with the Utah Jazz and the Denver Nuggets or something, that nobody really takes the time to read, but appreciates the the time he puts into it anyway.
        Presently doing research on the reasons for the pending failure of the Hinkies this season.
        Should be good for a few pages of material ..likely over the 280 character limit that defines some folks attention span ..but it will be compelling reading.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          Presently doing research on the reasons for the pending failure of the Hinkies this season.
          Should be good for a few pages of material ..

Please be careful. If I remember correctly, I believe the Celtics shocking tear to start last season was precipitated by a certain post on RR about them being the most overrated team, etc. And their run was only stopped by some threads lauding the genius of Brad Stevens, etc. And they still had a pretty decent season after all that. Let's try not to give Philly the same boost...

Comment

veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
            Please be careful. If I remember correctly, I believe the Celtics shocking tear to start last season was precipitated by a certain post on RR about them being the most overrated team, etc. And their run was only stopped by some threads lauding the genius of Brad Stevens, etc. And they still had a pretty decent season after all that. Let's try not to give Philly the same boost...
            The lord hates a coward.

Phuck Philly and Boik Boston part two coming to a thread near you soon.

All longer than a half paragraph and any and all rebuttals welcome.
            - TGO

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              MIP = Jonas Valanciunas of Raptors = 18ppg, 11rpg
              I wish you didn't predict that. I really wanted it to happen

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                I wish you didn't predict that. I really wanted it to happen
                The numbers are low
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

You and many many others...props accepted with humility...
                  - TGO

Comment

Working...
                  X